• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Ngerng's father is being bullied?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tell how Roy can handle this .......

His father should publicly scold him and call all the MSM together and social media getting involved and make it be known. He can even disown his son publicly so as to save the whole clan from getting perished, even though he loves his son so much and he's a good son.

Make sure his father tells him off and say things like "We're nobody. Why do you ruin your life and your whole clan's well-being by going against a force that is way too powerful and has a huge machinery that can make minced meat out of us without too much of an effort? It's going to the slaughter house and having a death wish".

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I tell how Roy can handle this .......

His father should publicly scold him and call all the MSM together and social media getting involved and make it be known. He can even disown his son publicly so as to save the whole clan from getting perished, even though he loves his son so much and he's a good son.

Make sure his father tells him off and say things like "We're nobody. Why do you ruin your life and your whole clan's well-being by going against a force that is way too powerful and has a huge machinery that can make minced meat out of us without too much of an effort? It's going to the slaughter house and having a death wish".

You seriously do think they are ball-less cowards like you?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever wondered why Thaksin is in exile? Are you really that thick in your head?

If you keep pleading for mercy from the bullies, the bullying will never stop.

The PAP should stop practising mafia politics. You claim this is a first world country, so act like one.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you keep pleading for mercy from the bullies, the bullying will never stop.

The PAP should stop practising mafia politics. You claim this is a first world country, so act like one.

Falling into a trap and mind-fucked without knowing what hit you.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Try asking the mini-stars to run their ministeries without the coordinators, administrators, executives, clerk, assistance, etc.

Why not ask them to start off with1 month without janitors.....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppo spreading rumors again.

Fucking Chinese ed Cina.

Your kind and your forefather balls have already been cut by the Old Fart in the earlier years.

What is left , if any, are balless offspring continuing the pathetic blood line which the Old Fart had passed to his equally despotic son to rule over.

Shameless not to realise that balless species have NO Questioning Rights as to where their supposed 'hard earned ' money goes.

Stretch your balless luck too far and you will taste what father had passed over to son , the evil and deadly weaponary that was used years ago , to cut your forefather balls off then.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont just pick on him. what abt the other fella, Scroobal's lost doggie, kukubird? His signature also takes up too much space. Can you ask him to emulate me and my signature?

I am receiving complaints about your spam and I'm getting a bit sick of it too. Please stop it or I will be forced to take action.

There is no need to post the same stuff over and over again in huge and colourful fonts. Summarise your curses in your signature and it will show in all your posts and that should be more than sufficient to get your message across.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy Ngerng's father is targeted

Post date:
11 Jun 2014 - 8:08am

By the way, I understand that Roy’s father has received a letter informing him that his hawker stall in a market food centre is not clean enough. I wonder for how many years his father has been a hawker and how many of such letters has he ever received?

Leong Sze Hian

Leong Sze Hian is the Past President of the Society of Financial Service Professionals, an alumnus of Harvard University, Wharton Fellow, SEACeM Fellow and an author of 4 books. He has 3 Masters, 2 Bachelors degrees and 13 professional qualifications.

http://therealsingapore.com/content...claiming-roy-defamed-pm-lee-even-court-ruling

Will they take away his stall?