• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

roy ngerng is a working class hero

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY said it long ago that graudate parents produced brilliant off-springs. Now he has to eat his words. Sinkies knew LKY was just bull shitting. Now we have pappies MPs saying that they came from poor families and their parents were non-graduates. The pappies candidate, a medical surgeon, who lost in PE is an example.

No, LKY did not get the picture completely wrong.

I know two sides of the society of ppl here.

On one side, the parents are well off, smart graduates themselves, live in luxury , landed housing and have 2 cars or more ( Like a certain ex-pap wannabe said..LoL) and their children do very well in school and have good jobs later too.

On the other, are the HDBs and I see the same old shit and even if their parents are graduates, their kids are average or below average in their lives and if they are not already losers, chances of them remaining losers or becoming losers are high.

I guess many here in this forum belong to the latter group.

So it is not really whether the parents are graduates or not but whether they ( the parents) made good in their lives and this translate to a more brighter future to their offsprings.

And no prizes for guessing which group ah Roy belongs to. LoL

Last edited: