• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roland Tan: From a Singapore kampung to Europe’s underworld

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good life mah. No need to do NS. No need to do reservist. Got lots of Blonde big tits Danish girls to fuck. Denmark is very good welfare state. He had a far better life then if he remain in Sinkieland under the PAP

There’s another who married a Danish girl back then. Divorced years later. But nice of his 2 kids to visit him here in S’pore every 3-4 years. Already a grandfather.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think he passed away just last month.

Siamkia was involved in that incident too but left after his 55. I think another guy involved was Yo Chi.
All these gangsters encouraged to "move on" after they did their dirty deeds for the PAP. URA and other stat boards use a lot of these gangsters to create "PAP Lightning Strikes", and burn alot of the old ghettos so as to make way for developments. Otherwise, forcing those residents to leave would have caused multiple riots. Since these gangsters are witness and sooner or later a few of them will talk and implicate the PAP in these acts of arson, the PAP just give them passports and quietly let them go with the promise not to chase them. A lot went to US, particularly in San Fran, where they join gang with HKG triads. Others went to Europe. This article from shit times don't indicate that Denmark will not extradite this guy back to singapore for murder because they do not have the death penalty. Neither will they extradite him because he could get caning for a lesser crime, and they don't have corporal punishment. In the end, PAP govt just bury this since they know the Danes will not let him go no matter what evidence they have on him.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about this but ang mo countries quite lax when it comes to this. There was another S'porean who was supposed to be handed over in 80s. Somehow or rather, he managed to escape while in the plane!!!

That chap now super influential. Based in Bangkok. Moves around all over. CBH is his nickname. He shot his own gang member then chaboked.
I'm not involved in any way, but I heard it said that they couldn't provide the necessary evidence the ang moh authorities were looking for to fulfill extradition requirements.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last month only lah. Covid dominating the news, so this leeport a little late. Its ok lah
April 4 to be exact. The lockdown is making time seems longer than it really is.
Denmark lah. Not Holland
He was active in Europe with Holland as base. Later settled in Denmark. And travelled to Cambodia frequently. After his viet bodyguard shot him he surrounds himself with angmo and negro bodyguards

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I'm not involved in any way, but I heard it said that they couldn't provide the necessary evidence the ang moh authorities were looking for to fulfill extradition requirements.
If the country does not have the death penalty their law does not permit them to extradite the sinkie because he could get death penalty. The Singapore govt must promise Denmark not to ask for death penalty in their extradition request.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the country does not have the death penalty their law does not permit them to extradite the sinkie because he could get death penalty. The Singapore govt must promise Denmark not to ask for death penalty in their extradition request.
ah... forgot about that.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
April 4 to be exact. The lockdown is making time seems longer than it really is.

He was active in Europe with Holland as base. Later settled in Denmark. And travelled to Cambodia frequently. After his viet bodyguard shot him he surrounds himself with angmo and negro bodyguards
The viet is not his full time bodyguard lah. He was also a debt collector for him. I think Roland caught him stealing and got argument, and then the Viet guy shot him.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

got some chance the viet bodyguard compromised by HK triads?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these gangsters encouraged to "move on" after they did their dirty deeds for the PAP. URA and other stat boards use a lot of these gangsters to create "PAP Lightning Strikes", and burn alot of the old ghettos so as to make way for developments. Otherwise, forcing those residents to leave would have caused multiple riots. Since these gangsters are witness and sooner or later a few of them will talk and implicate the PAP in these acts of arson, the PAP just give them passports and quietly let them go with the promise not to chase them. A lot went to US, particularly in San Fran, where they join gang with HKG triads. Others went to Europe. This article from shit times don't indicate that Denmark will not extradite this guy back to singapore for murder because they do not have the death penalty. Neither will they extradite him because he could get caning for a lesser crime, and they don't have corporal punishment. In the end, PAP govt just bury this since they know the Danes will not let him go no matter what evidence they have on him.
LKY enlisted the support of secret societies back then after he came to power he turned against them. Haha classic Machiavellian

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This one is the PAP spinning so as not to look bad. The Danes would have turn down their extradition request anyway and make them look like idiots. For serious cases like this Roland guy, Any evidence can be manufactured by the SPF in sinkieland. Ask @GoldenDragon.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
LKY enlisted the support of secret societies back then after he came to power he turned against them. Haha classic Machiavellian
Its not his first time, he also enlisted the help of the communists and trade unionist to help the PAP win, and then turned on them too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one is the PAP spinning so as not to look bad. The Danes would have turn down their extradition request anyway and make them look like idiots. Fpr serious cases like this Roland guy, Any evidence can be manufactured by the SPF in sinkieland. Ask Golden Dragon.

If political cases can be belatedly manufactured, I see no reason why it can’t for criminal ones.