• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roland Tan: From a Singapore kampung to Europe’s underworld

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...reason very simple....u stay in jippon...not to mention your jippon wife/in laws....
so the question is regarding japanese...do they keep birds, etc...

not all japanese are perverted lah :biggrin: . my inlaws keep dogs not bird .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
14k n "Shui Fong" are also 2 big companies in HK! These Triads in HK are very enterprising, legal or illegal as long as profits are accountable, they are in!

All HK triads are registered companies or societies. Loan sharks are registered under finance companies. I see Singapore already going this route.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
not all japanese are perverted lah :biggrin: . my inlaws keep dogs not bird .

I call bullshite on the not all are perverted statement.
The fact they allowed their girl to marry you shows that they're sick. :biggrin:

According to the Shimbun, dogs're all the rage now for bestiality JAV bro.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I call bullshite on the not all are perverted statement.
The fact they allowed their girl to marry you shows that they're sick. :biggrin:

According to the Shimbun, dogs're all the rage now for bestiality JAV bro.

oh yes ...their girl marry me because they are sick and im the cure . :smile::biggrin:

hahaho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Feeling quite proud of this uncle who made it big.
Fact: even so-called heartless & devious hk triad no match for LKY regime exiles.

Feeling quite proud ?..that he made it big..destroying countless
lives and families with drugs.
Wow !
You are indeed amazing.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Mati Liao. Keeled over in the middle of his fried lice and chicken chow mein. RIP Tai Kor

Once Singapore's most wanted, gangster Roland Tan dies after 51 years on the run

1 of 3

dummy.gif

The funeral of Roland Tan Tong Meng, one of Singapore's most notorious fugitives, was streamed live on Facebook to a closed group of Singaporeans, including family friends and gang members.
The funeral of Roland Tan Tong Meng, one of Singapore's most notorious fugitives, was streamed live on Facebook to a closed group of Singaporeans, including family friends and gang members.PHOTO: JEFFREY TYK SCORPION TAN/ FACEBOOK

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
He would have made more money by opening a chain of hainanese kopitiam. Like what Starbucks did.

Tan , on hindsight, did what most businessmen would have done.
Move to a jurisdiction where what he does
is legalised. in his case its Amsterdam.

see how they sensationalised a young Juvenile who was barely 21 at that time. or barely 18 when he started it all...

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, who say sinkie cannot make it big?

Tan left Singapore around 1969 at 21 or slightly younger .

Not much different from some foreign workers currently here with checkered past

and subsequently make good financially .

some of our legendary pioneer tycoons who arrived in sg in the 1930s 1940s have the
same checkered past and continue so even after making good :wink:

2020-05-10 13.31.27.png

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Tan was only 21 y.o. when he run road from Singapore.
Good life mah. No need to do NS. No need to do reservist. Got lots of Blonde big tits Danish girls to fuck. Denmark is very good welfare state. He had a far better life then if he remain in Sinkieland under the PAP

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Tan , on hindsight, did what most businessmen would have done.
Move to a jurisdiction where what he does
is legalised. in his case its Amsterdam.

see how they sensationalised a young Juvenile who was barely 21 at that time. or barely 18 when he started it all...
Denmark lah. Not Holland