• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rogue husband

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Thelma: Husband is seeing a sex worker while hanging on to our marriage
  • LIVING
  • Sunday, 15 Dec 2019
    12:55 PM MYT
image: https://apicms.thestar.com.my/uploads/images/2019/12/13/436673.jpg
436673.jpg

THELMA_CHEATING HUBBY_0812_ach
Recently, I found out my husband is cheating on me. I don’t know how long the affair has been going on.
She lives in Bangkok. Just this July, he went to Bangkok on a company trip and contacted her for paid sex. That was his second time in Bangkok.

My relationship with my husband had been cordial before that. We don’t have anything we won’t talk about. Occasionally, I would nag at him for not helping out with chores.
I confronted him about the affair. He denied it. The text messages he exchanged with her wasn’t risqué, from what I saw. It was more like missing each other, enjoying the time they had in Bangkok and hoping that she was by his side.
When he knew I had access to his handphone, he changed his password. I asked him to have a clean cut with this girl. He didn’t say whether he would or would not do so. His response was more like “Yes, noted”, an equivocal response.
I asked him whether he wanted our marriage to work, he said yes. But he didn’t explicitly express how he wants to save our marriage. He doesn’t even bother to mend the broken chain.
Just today, I found out that he still contacts the girl via WeChat; most of his friends and colleagues use WhatApp. He got so secretive when I entered the room. I don’t know what they chatted about.
I don’t know if I should fight for this marriage. We are childless and I am 40. Should I file for divorce? Should I just pretend nothing happened and hope that things will go back to normal since it’s a long-distance relationship? Or should I just work on myself and hope that he will see the change in me and be attracted to me again?
They did meet when she was in Malaysia. If there’s nothing between them, why was he acting so secretively? Does he feel that he needs to keep a secret from me even though, according to him, there’s nothing between them? Maybe life for him is so boring that he’s looking for some excitement. Or maybe he enjoys being adored by another woman.
I’m tired. I just want a solution and an end to this. Putting myself in his shoes, I can understand why he strays. After all, men look for thrills and excitement. What I don’t understand is why he still contacts the woman, knowing very well that we’re still working on our marriage and on building trust. He now shows little concern when I try to share things I have at work.
I was planning to have a trip this month to rekindle the missing spark but the way he acts makes me rethink my plan.

Hopeless

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyl...anging-on-to-our-marriage#DeU3V4gTaJeuBlPU.99

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Paid sex is OK it's just a business transaction like going to the barber or doctor.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't the title, my husband is seeing a whore, prostitute, lady of the night, slut etc..sex worker? so, what does the definition of a wife? " sex provider"?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I’m tired. I just want a solution and an end to this. Putting myself in his shoes, I can understand why he strays. After all, men look for thrills and excitement. What I don’t understand is why he still contacts the woman, knowing very well that we’re still working on our marriage and on building trust. He now shows little concern when I try to share things I have at work.

If you have to work on a relationship, it's probably better to just split up.

Also, men tend not to want to care about what happened at the workplace, nor do they want to hear about all your petty little gossips and dramas. Shut the fuck up, cook something nice, and have good sex. Nothing else matters.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have to work on a relationship, it's probably better to just split up.

Also, men tend not to want to care about what happened at the workplace, nor do they want to hear about all your petty little gossips and dramas. Shut the fuck up, cook something nice, and have good sex. Nothing else matters.

Men wants to hear thIS sentence from their wife only 'FUCK ME", nothing else matter. She can do that, his entire wallet is hers.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
probably he already knew the tom yum gal in a local hang flower joint and when she returned to BangCock, he followed along using the excuse of "business trip".

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't the title, my husband is seeing a whore, prostitute, lady of the night, slut etc..sex worker? so, what does the definition of a wife? " sex provider"?

One should call a spade a spade. Sex worker is exactly that of a whore or prostitute and wife is exactly an authorised sex provider while the husband provides for the family.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Thelma: Husband is seeing a sex worker while hanging on to our marriage
  • LIVING
  • Sunday, 15 Dec 2019
    12:55 PM MYT
image: https://apicms.thestar.com.my/uploads/images/2019/12/13/436673.jpg
436673.jpg

THELMA_CHEATING HUBBY_0812_ach
Recently, I found out my husband is cheating on me. I don’t know how long the affair has been going on.
She lives in Bangkok. Just this July, he went to Bangkok on a company trip and contacted her for paid sex. That was his second time in Bangkok.

My relationship with my husband had been cordial before that. We don’t have anything we won’t talk about. Occasionally, I would nag at him for not helping out with chores.
I confronted him about the affair. He denied it. The text messages he exchanged with her wasn’t risqué, from what I saw. It was more like missing each other, enjoying the time they had in Bangkok and hoping that she was by his side.
When he knew I had access to his handphone, he changed his password. I asked him to have a clean cut with this girl. He didn’t say whether he would or would not do so. His response was more like “Yes, noted”, an equivocal response.
I asked him whether he wanted our marriage to work, he said yes. But he didn’t explicitly express how he wants to save our marriage. He doesn’t even bother to mend the broken chain.
Just today, I found out that he still contacts the girl via WeChat; most of his friends and colleagues use WhatApp. He got so secretive when I entered the room. I don’t know what they chatted about.
I don’t know if I should fight for this marriage. We are childless and I am 40. Should I file for divorce? Should I just pretend nothing happened and hope that things will go back to normal since it’s a long-distance relationship? Or should I just work on myself and hope that he will see the change in me and be attracted to me again?
They did meet when she was in Malaysia. If there’s nothing between them, why was he acting so secretively? Does he feel that he needs to keep a secret from me even though, according to him, there’s nothing between them? Maybe life for him is so boring that he’s looking for some excitement. Or maybe he enjoys being adored by another woman.
I was planning to have a trip this month to rekindle the missing spark but the way he acts makes me rethink my plan.

Hopeless

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyl...anging-on-to-our-marriage#DeU3V4gTaJeuBlPU.99
This kind of man will never change. Divorce him before it's too late. One day he will become violent and it is better to "short pain better than long pain". It is silly to hang on.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why people always like to drag Bangkok into this type of issue? And who the fuck is Thelma?

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex in a marriage can become so routine that sparks no longer ignited. Sex with a lady of the night is a new ball game, new face, new body and new kung fu. Belum try, belun tau.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sex in a marriage can become so routine that sparks no longer ignited. Sex with a lady of the night is a new ball game, new face, new body and new kung fu. Belum try, belun tau.

Sometimes I wonder, why we marry?. You eat the same humburger every night, one gets bored, initially it was fresh, as times goes on, nature steps in, deterioration starts. So, the desire for a better humburger creeps in.