• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ris Low's language abilities are representative of the population.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised that Hokkien is listed as a language spoken. Isn't it just a dialect?

Now, I'm not trying to put down Hokkien, but a language is a language and a dialect is a dialect. I myself speak Hokkien too.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Yi Min LOW
Height : 172
Languages : Mandarin, English & Hokkien

BIOGRAPHY
Yi Min describes her country as clean and green with many races and cultures. She is currently studying for a diploma in travel, tourism and hospitality but previously worked as a nurse which gave her valuable experience. She describes herself as confident and composed and enjoys reading horror novels. Yi Min’s hobbies include playing volleyball, swimming and running cross country whilst her personal motto is “Acts of kindness can warm three winters”.

Last edited: