• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RIP to CNA Chew Hui Min's career... 一路好走

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1620454069534.png

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never thought I'd say this about any local reporters. I respect Chew Hui Min for daring to ask the tough questions and to question who is accountable. That's what reporters should do without fear or favour. She should get a raise or a promotion.

images
Internal GLC in fighting as usual.
State control each unit boss have personal own agenda.
I wont be surprised the other unit member is eyeing Ng's job too

Heng previously standby teh the PM post also attracted many members eyeing.
Thats why he push being one side eventually.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the reason why masks are making things worse. I have been emphasising this fact since day one but the vast majority of responses I receive involve quoting some lab study regarding the spread of droplets with vs without a face covering.

The fact of the matter is that the real world is nothing like a lab. It is full of fallible humans like the one above who is doing nothing but increasing the risk of transmission.

View attachment 110179

Wrong. Again. Call it 0 for 175 tries.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-guidance.html

Guidance for Wearing Masks
Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
Updated Apr. 19, 2021

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
This masking rubbish has been a charade from day one. If the authorities truly believed that masks make a difference the enforcement would have to encompass all aspects of mask use and not just the presence or absence of a face covering.

In Singlish terms it is one big "wayang". I take umbrage with all aspects of covid management. It reminds me of a keystone cops movie.

Wrong. Again. Call it 0 for 176 tries.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

How well do face masks protect against coronavirus?
Print

How well do face masks protect against coronavirus?
Get answers to your questions about face masks, including how to use them properly.
By Mayo Clinic Staff

mask-672x336-3950749-0016.jpg

Can face masks help slow the spread of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes COVID-19? Yes. Face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and physical distancing, can help slow the spread of the virus.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends fabric masks for the general public. The CDC says that N95 masks should be reserved for health care providers.
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends medical masks for health care workers as well as for anyone who has or may have COVID-19 or who is caring for someone who has or may have COVID-19.
The WHO also recommends medical masks for individuals who are at a higher risk of becoming seriously ill with COVID-19, such as people in their 60s and older, and people of any age with significant health problems.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ng Yat Chung speaks like a street alley hooligan with better ang mor. Raising voice at a female who was doing her job. What a real ‘alpha male’ he is! Pui!

And his upbringing must be inadequate if he is pointing a finger at others. His mother never teach him not to point at others with finger? Knn!
.....................................he got mother? maybe but dun noe who's the father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cud be IDI Amin

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Reporter actually ask a simple question which NYC can easily answer & score point.
NYC could actually say digital platform, Covid ... etc blah blah have made the print industry collapse
Blame Steve Jobs, Blame Mark Zuckerberg, Blame Samsung, Blame everybody, then quote the Nokia classic: We didn't do anything wrong.
The whole room goes standing ovation, cheers & press conference completed. SPH complete restructuring its media business into a not-for-profit entity
61% will not understand what have happen & all will be blown over by Mid-Year. How could anyone screw up such an easy task !!!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Reporter actually ask a simple question which NYC can easily answer & score point.
NYC could actually say digital platform, Covid ... etc blah blah have made the print industry collapse
Blame Steve Jobs, Blame Mark Zuckerberg, Blame Samsung, Blame everybody, then quote the Nokia classic: We didn't do anything wrong.
The whole room goes standing ovation, cheers & press conference completed. SPH complete restructuring its media business into a not-for-profit entity
61% will not understand what have happen & all will be blown over by Mid-Year. How could anyone screw up such an easy task !!!

It's the STARS on his shoulders, must act like, you dare question and tarok me, huh!!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
His ego led to his downfall.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
She asked in the same tone as OTC- he asked about the amount or size of national reserves so will likely suffer same fate - no big funeral.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She had worked in SPH before. So, I think she must have a grudge against her ex-boss and is deliberately wanting to bring down Fatty Ng during this press conference. That's the danger of offending pussies. They'll come back to bite you even harder and more venomous.

Brilliant point! I couldn't agree more. They can be so patient and deceptive when it comes to taking their revenge.:wink:
They'll come back to bite you even harder and more venomous.
[/QUOTE]

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fatty Ng should have attended more of ComfortDelgro's AGMs. Their Chairman, Lim Jit Poh, is very smart. During each AGM, when confronted with difficult questions, he'll just say: "Yes, we'll take note". And when thrown with financial queries, he will always "Taichi" to his CFO to answer them. He's indeed a smiling tiger.

be1b1282-1170-a94d-88fc-3383798761c3

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never thought I'd say this about any local reporters. I respect Chew Hui Min for daring to ask the tough questions and to question who is accountable. That's what reporters should do without fear or favour. She should get a raise or a promotion.

You are mistaken, not that she is fearless ...
Its because SPH restructuring media affects her livelihood.
Its because this time, this situation "Needle-Poke-Her" liao

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fatty Ng should have attended more of ComfortDelgro's AGMs. Their Chairman, Lim Jit Poh, is very smart. During each AGM, when confronted with difficult questions, he'll just say: "Yes, we'll take note". And when thrown with financial queries, he will always "Taichi" to his CFO to answer them. He's indeed a smiling tiger.

It is by law, must conduct AGM, not that they wanted, if possible they will skip it.
This Chairman just need to endure 1 hour session, keep repeating "Yes, we take note"
Bingo ! Manage to survive & have another year to go :sneaky:

Sound familiar ?

It is by law, must conduct Election not that they wanted, if possible they will skip it.
This Party just need to endure 21 days, keep repeating "Yes, we take note"
Bingo ! Manage to survive & have another term to go :sneaky:

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must have seen too much of this bastard's video and learned all the bad things from him.

China rubbish foreign minister talking rubbish...

China human rights protects the elite only...

China did not lift proverty... western countries who invested in china helped china achieved that...

China was in proverty so many years and did not recover because it was without aid...

Even now, china mostly are filled with poor people... only 10% really lifted proverty...