• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Riot in China, police get BBQ'ed

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ancient tech can go to 3rd world cuntry.... go fuck yrslf
You big fucking bastard chao-ah-qua still living in denial when all actual facts are already placed in front of you to see for yourself. You are just fighting a losing war, bastard. :FU::FU::FU::poop::poop::poop::FU::FU::FU:

In fact, almost everyone in this forum loves to screw you and just can't get enough of it. LOL.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You big fucking bastard chao-ah-qua still living in denial when all actual facts are already placed in front of you to see for yourself. You are just fighting a losing war, bastard. :FU::FU::FU::poop::poop::poop::FU::FU::FU:

In fact, almost everyone in this forum loves to screw you and just can't get enough of it. LOL.
Can't wait to get inside in your wife womb and born as your bastard son...

Curse you die immediately upon out of your wife womb.... bastard father like you shd die...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't wait to get inside in your wife womb and born as your bastard son...

Curse you die immediately upon out of your wife womb.... bastard father like you shd die...
Why you talk of something that is totally impossible to happen? You don't even know who I am or where do I live. Are you insane or what?

We shall see who will live longer. I'm enjoying my life in this world whilst you are living in total agony. What a pity? You just simply don't know how to live your fucking miserable life to the fullest. Winnie's rule in China is fast disintegrating and once he's over, so are you.

I just can't help enjoying myself to screw you. Remember, words are sharper than knives. When it comes to the English language, you Chinese helicopters cannot win against me.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you talk of something that is totally impossible to happen? You don't even know who I am or where do I live. Are you insane or what?

We shall see who will live longer. I'm enjoying my life in this world whilst you are living in total agony. What a pity? You just simply don't know how to live your fucking miserable life to the fullest. Winnie's rule in China is fast disintegrating and once he's over, so are you.

I just can't help enjoying myself to screw you. Remember, words are sharper than knives. When it comes to the English language, you Chinese helicopters cannot win against me.

On leave from whatever shit you do? Come here to get me pump full tank on your arse...

Go fuck yrslf...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
On leave from whatever shit you do? Come here to get me pump full tank on your arse...

Go fuck yrslf...
I wonder if your dick can even stand? Or are you one of those ancient Chinese Eunuch? Because you are worse than a CCP bred dog. May you get the CCP Virus soon.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, a Tiong dog will lead a worse life than a Dingo dog. Why? Because the chinks eat dog meat while the Aussies don't. Do you realize this yourself?

:FU: :FU: :FU: :poop::poop::poop: :FU: :FU: :FU:
Do I have to reply to you... I do realise born to be your son in your wife womb do curse you instant death upon the moment I come out of your wife vagina... then you are dead...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do I have to reply to you... I do realise born to be your son in your wife womb do curse you instant death upon the moment I come out of your wife vagina... then you are dead...
What the fuck? You just did it. May you and your whole cursed family gets Omicroned soon. So, I think you'll surely be dead well before me. By the way, your English sucks and also a big disgrace. You are better off to write in your commie mother tongue, but then, this is an English language forum, so????

By the way, I see no other forumers here will be on your side other than @LordElrond. However, I don't blame him since he's a typical Malaysian Chinese who feels very much ostracized by his own country's Bumi leaders eversince his country's independence from the British. So, he has no other community to confide to, except China.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck? You just did it. May you and your whole cursed family gets Omicroned soon. So, I think you'll surely be dead well before me. By the way, your English sucks and also a big disgrace. You are better off to write in your commie mother tongue, but then, this is an English language forum, so????

By the way, I see no other forumers here will be on your side other than @LordElrond. However, I don't blame him since he's a typical Malaysian Chinese who feels very much ostracized by his own country's Bumi leaders eversince his country's independence from the British. So, he has no other community to confide to, except China.

Try write the narrative see your england good or shit.

You can write your narrative about us. So clever or you dumbfuck bastard...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try write the narrative see your england good or shit.

You can write your narrative about us. So clever or you dumbfuck bastard...
You are such a poor shit. When you can't even write proper English, there is no future for you. Destined to be a loser for the rest of your life in this planet. Your doggie parents must have disappointed you badly, because they just fuck like those Indian pariah dogs on the streets.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are such a poor shit. When you can't even write proper English, there is no future for you. Destined to be a loser for the rest of your life in this planet. Your doggie parents must have disappointed you badly, because they just fuck like those Indian pariah dogs on the streets.
..... on this planet... watch yr shitty preposition.... A planet is like a ball... you step on the surface of a ball.... so is you step on the surface of a planet....

Try to teach England here? ... go fuck yrslf...

English sucks...

Stay away from all things English.... they are imperialist and confederate slave owners.... crime mongers go round the world commit geniode, invasions, lootings, rapes, murders... CIA...

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
1044740.jpg