• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rich SG went Johore and got killed almost whole family on X'mas

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The car could have hit something before it skidded towards the signboard.
Or something could have happened inside the car and his attention was caught off guard.
These are possibilities. Let wait for the investigation report to confirm the cause of the accident.

Who gives a fuck? The fucktards are dead and it's all that matter.
If report confirms they were reckless then the real victim (Toyota driver) family can sue the estate for more.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Friends snatch foreign driver's keys after being run off the road

1451413225289.jpg

Motueka resident Roger Brereton with his vehicle that was run off the road into a cycle lane by a tourist in a camper van in Kaiteriteri, Nelson.

Two Motueka men confronted a foreign driver and snatched his keys after he ran one of their cars off the road and down a bank near Kaiteriteri.
Roger Brereton said he had to swerve down a bank to avoid a head-on crash with the rental vehicle that was on the wrong side of the road, and it was a "joke" that the tourist was given a $150 fine by police and allowed to continue on his "merry way".

Brereton and his wife Leanne were driving back to Motueka after spending the day at Kaiteriteri about 7pm on Monday.

He said he saw the camper van approaching on the wrong side of the winding road, a few kilometres from the beach, and assumed the driver would realise his mistake and veer out of the way.

But at the last moment, Brereton had to swerve left down a bank.

READ MORE: Centre lane crossed 50 times

He said the van also narrowly missed his friend's vehicle which was following behind.

"We were only in a little car. We would have been history, I'd say, if we had collided with him," he said.

"I had my wife with me. He could have made my son parent-less."

Brereton's car drove about two metres down a bank and came to rest on a cycle lane.

He said he was angry and marched up the bank to confront the driver, who was saying "sorry" repeatedly.

Brereton said he pushed the driver up against the van and "belted" him while his friend took the keys and called police.

He said all police could do was issue a $150 fine. "This guy got a talking to ... and then drove on his merry way."

Nelson Bays police acting area commander Senior Sergeant Shane Miles said the driver was given the appropriate infringement notice for the offence.

He said police also contacted the rental company, Tui Campers.

"Ultimately it's their decision whether the rental company continues with the rental agreement in circumstances like that."

A Tui Campers spokesman said they had contacted the offending driver and suggested he considered an "alternative form of travel" if he was not comfortable driving on the left-hand side of the road.

"We do take it seriously," he said. "We've dealt with it with what we believe is appropriate in this matter."

Miles said the overseas driver had become "disoriented" after making a u-turn because there was no traffic on the road at the time.

Brereton said the camper van should have been taken off the couple and the fine should have been substantially more. "$150 is a joke. I can get that for not having a WOF which is not going to hurt anyone."

He said he wanted to share his experience so that others were aware of the risks on the roads, particularly during the peak summer holiday period.
The incident was particularly distressing for Brereton whose friend, 39-year-old Craig Alan Chambers, of Motueka, was killed when a Singaporean national allegedly crossed double yellow lines into the path of Chambers' motorcycle near Oamaru on November 28.

He said it should be compulsory for all rental vehicles to contain signage or equipment to remind drivers of which side of the road to drive.
Miles said there had been an increase in traffic complaints and incidents over the summer break.

"The whole area has got a far heavier traffic density due to the number of holidaymakers, both international and domestic, and so we all need to be patient and careful to make sure we don't become a statistic."

A Ministry of Transport report, released last year, found that overseas drivers were involved in about five per cent of all fatal, serious injury and minor injury traffic crashes in 2013.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
The car could have hit something before it skidded towards the signboard.
Or something could have happened inside the car and his attention was caught off guard.
These are possibilities. Let wait for the investigation report to confirm the cause of the accident.

you are a typical fucktard Xtian who is really stupid and arrogant. I find this of biasness full of shits. Just because the driver is a Xtain, you find all sorts of excuses and ignore all the evidence to exonerate your fellow crap driver. All you said is conjecture and fairy tale(which you yourself have said there is no evidence. what is evident is that this crap driver hit a roadsign as aresult of careless driving, lost control of vehicle, careened to the otehr side na d hit an oncoming car and killed an innocent lady driver. before dying a fiery death. )all your crap shits posts is about how this idiot would go to "heaven " despite being a killer and not a word of sympathy for the deceased lady driver. you can continue dreaming. reality is 1 less idiotic killer driver on the road. like I said karma works in a mysterious way . wait till you meet one of these crap Xtian driver yourself. hahahahahahha

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friends snatch foreign driver's keys after being run off the road

1451413225289.jpg

Motueka resident Roger Brereton with his vehicle that was run off the road into a cycle lane by a tourist in a camper van in Kaiteriteri, Nelson.

Two Motueka men confronted a foreign driver and snatched his keys after he ran one of their cars off the road and down a bank near Kaiteriteri.
Roger Brereton said he had to swerve down a bank to avoid a head-on crash with the rental vehicle that was on the wrong side of the road, and it was a "joke" that the tourist was given a $150 fine by police and allowed to continue on his "merry way".

Brereton and his wife Leanne were driving back to Motueka after spending the day at Kaiteriteri about 7pm on Monday.

He said he saw the camper van approaching on the wrong side of the winding road, a few kilometres from the beach, and assumed the driver would realise his mistake and veer out of the way.

But at the last moment, Brereton had to swerve left down a bank.

READ MORE: Centre lane crossed 50 times

He said the van also narrowly missed his friend's vehicle which was following behind.

"We were only in a little car. We would have been history, I'd say, if we had collided with him," he said.

"I had my wife with me. He could have made my son parent-less."

Brereton's car drove about two metres down a bank and came to rest on a cycle lane.

He said he was angry and marched up the bank to confront the driver, who was saying "sorry" repeatedly.

Brereton said he pushed the driver up against the van and "belted" him while his friend took the keys and called police.

He said all police could do was issue a $150 fine. "This guy got a talking to ... and then drove on his merry way."

Nelson Bays police acting area commander Senior Sergeant Shane Miles said the driver was given the appropriate infringement notice for the offence.

He said police also contacted the rental company, Tui Campers.

"Ultimately it's their decision whether the rental company continues with the rental agreement in circumstances like that."

A Tui Campers spokesman said they had contacted the offending driver and suggested he considered an "alternative form of travel" if he was not comfortable driving on the left-hand side of the road.

"We do take it seriously," he said. "We've dealt with it with what we believe is appropriate in this matter."

Miles said the overseas driver had become "disoriented" after making a u-turn because there was no traffic on the road at the time.

Brereton said the camper van should have been taken off the couple and the fine should have been substantially more. "$150 is a joke. I can get that for not having a WOF which is not going to hurt anyone."

He said he wanted to share his experience so that others were aware of the risks on the roads, particularly during the peak summer holiday period.
The incident was particularly distressing for Brereton whose friend, 39-year-old Craig Alan Chambers, of Motueka, was killed when a Singaporean national allegedly crossed double yellow lines into the path of Chambers' motorcycle near Oamaru on November 28.

He said it should be compulsory for all rental vehicles to contain signage or equipment to remind drivers of which side of the road to drive.
Miles said there had been an increase in traffic complaints and incidents over the summer break.

"The whole area has got a far heavier traffic density due to the number of holidaymakers, both international and domestic, and so we all need to be patient and careful to make sure we don't become a statistic."

A Ministry of Transport report, released last year, found that overseas drivers were involved in about five per cent of all fatal, serious injury and minor injury traffic crashes in 2013.
farking sinkie driver cannot drive. Crossed center lane 50 times!!!!!! real shits and a potential killer. if I was the other driver I would have bash him up there and then.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It says land rover, not range rover.

they are all under the same brand and owner - Tata group from india.

this incident shows that SUVs are not as safe as they are perceived to be. dunno why sinkies love them. maybe they think they can be king of the road with a larger car?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are all under the same brand and owner - Tata group from india.

this incident shows that SUVs are not as safe as they are perceived to be. dunno why sinkies love them. maybe they think they can be king of the road with a larger car?

All SUVs are rollover hazards, they have labels in all of them in the US, Singaporeans are ignorant people who do not understand the laws of physics.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a typical fucktard Xtian who is really stupid and arrogant. I find this of biasness full of shits. Just because the driver is a Xtain, you find all sorts of excuses and ignore all the evidence to exonerate your fellow crap driver.

This is why i fear the day when singapore has its first christian prime minister. Sinkie christians are like no other.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lang jeow. You read that from a fairy tale book called karma sutra si boh. Lim peh heard it directly from buddha himself when we played majong together last week ok. Nirvana is a soap house right smack in middle of soi nana.so dont believe these fairy tales. My version is the truth. Btw elvis is still alive.

So you are another fake Christian who has no qualms degrading Buddha. No wonder know next to nothing of buddha. Beware of firey death and reincarnation as cockroach that you so rightly deserved.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I confirm that. I just saw Elvis left the building. Bruce Lee was right behind him

Someone saw sicko virus's daughters working in the building. Their Lim peh has not done a good job as a father and forced his daughters to read karma sutra and work there to feed him.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why i fear the day when singapore has its first christian prime minister. Sinkie christians are like no other.

As long as the Government remains secular, a Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Taoist as PM would not harm Singapore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Singapore needs a Christian PM if it wants to continue to prosper into SG100. With a Christian PM leading the heathen masses, Singapore would be in a better position to fulfil its calling as the 'Antioch of Asia'.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone saw sicko virus's daughters working in the building. Their Lim peh has not done a good job as a father and forced his daughters to read karma sutra and work there to feed him.

and one of them is called ginfreely. anyone wanna fark her?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
and one of them is called ginfreely. anyone wanna fark her?

My father is dead long time ago whereas your daughter ginfreely's father sicko virus is dying soon and reincarnating as cockroach. Poor sicko virus's daughters have been working hard to feed their useless lazy bum father after he worked his wife to death in the same way to feed him.

Last edited: