• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RGS students from PRC cheered for China!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
wahlaneh...
common sense logic mah.
all other countries' nationals will only cheer for their own motherlands, be it PRC, India, Malaysia, or USA, UK, etc...
only our own ppl cheer for overseas foreigners.

Your logic is like shit and that is why they run over us Sinkies. They have sinkie PR/Citizenships, get scholarships here, live here under our protection, and get many other benefits. Singapore is their homeland NOW. They should be cheering for Singapore. 75% of Singaporean's motherland is China. Should we all cheer for China teams all the time? Moron.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only problem is that a Sinkie Citizenship is valueless to them over a PRC one
They won't do this in US because they want to be American. I doubt you can say that they want to be a Sinkie. Also, I doubt they dare to raise a China Flag in midst of the drunk whites

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your logic is like shit and that is why they run over us Sinkies. They have sinkie PR/Citizenships, get scholarships here, live here under our protection, and get many other benefits. Singapore is their homeland NOW. They should be cheering for Singapore. 75% of Singaporean's motherland is China. Should we all cheer for China teams all the time? Moron.

You are the one who is the RETARD. These students have not been granted PR yet. Even if they have PR, they are still PRC until they become citizens. And what is wrong with cheering PRC if PRC is not playing Singapore?

If Malaysia was playing USA, many of our older Singaporeans will still cheer for their country of birth.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The only problem is that a Sinkie Citizenship is valueless to them over a PRC one
They won't do this in US because they want to be American. I doubt you can say that they want to be a Sinkie. Also, I doubt they dare to raise a China Flag in midst of the drunk whites

Yes, u have a point. I dare these PRC traitors to wave their flag like that in Australia, or the US. U will see the fans behind them start to throw drinks at them and ask them to fuck off home. U can see from this thread there are so many stupid sinkies that bend over and take it from them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You are the one who is the RETARD. These students have not been granted PR yet. Even if they have PR, they are still PRC until they become citizens. And what is wrong with cheering PRC if PRC is not playing Singapore?

If Malaysia was playing USA, many of our older Singaporeans will still cheer for their country of birth.

No they don't. I know many Sinkies who were Malaysians decades ago, they will never cheer for malaysia under any circumstance. How do you know these students have not been granted PRs? U are full of shit.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

If they are born here then they could be 2nd generation citizen mah.

And CHina was playing SIngapore

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
No they don't. I know many Sinkies who were Malaysians decades ago, they will never cheer for malaysia under any circumstance. How do you know these students have not been granted PRs? U are full of shit.

You, like the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan are the one who is full of shit. Everybody knows that these students are granted PR when they get the job after the graduate.

People like you want to stir shit for the sake of doing so.

And PR means you are still citizen of your own country. But you won't understand that since no country will grant you PR anyway.

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal

I and my fellow OA dogs worship the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan and his mighty reCHEEme.

We the OA dogs will ass anyone who doesn't agree that the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan and his mighty reCHEEme are the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

All HAIL the mighty MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan and his mighty reCHEEme.

Good dog. Extra bones for you. Will award you cheegapore's highest honour, the Star of Cheegapore or Cheegapore Bintan (abbreviated CB) when I become PM.

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are born here then they could be 2nd generation citizen mah.

And CHina was playing SIngapore

If they are JC students, they are likely to still be PRC citizens without Singapore PR even. Probably imported here at the age of 12 or so.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahlaneh...
thank u for understanding what im trying to say.
some ppl just can't get it in their m&d-filled coconut shell.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahlaneh...
can u explain why people like feng tian wei, li jia wei, etc... all balek kampong liao?
they're are rooted deeply in People's Republic of China not Republic of Singapore ok?
same for all other foreigners who got their PR or new citizenship here in Singapore.
when war breaks out, all of them will balek kampong leaving behind the miserable number of us true blue Singaporeans ok?
PM Lee said PR n new citizens are 2 different categories, u know?
but they all have 1 thing in common - they are all foreigners!