• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Request to Shanmugam / Allen & Gledhill

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It would therefore be prudent for the govt to hold a press conference just as the WP has done and put the rumors to bed once and for all.

We can then move on to discussing more pressing matters which involve the long term survival of our nation state. These petty issues are an irritating and unproductive distraction which does nothing to help Singaporeans.

Sometimes real gems really do come out from you.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot blame him. As owner of a site that lambasted the PAP on a continual basis, he is just covering his arse. Typical Sinkie.:rolleyes:

yah loh cover backside, i still remember his attitude towards PAP when the forum was just started on the 1st or 2nd year. he old already become bo ji

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I set up this forum to support the PAP and defend the vicious attacks that are launched against the party on a regular basis..................................

It would therefore be prudent for the govt to hold a press conference just as the WP has done and put the rumors to bed once and for all.

We can then move on to discussing more pressing matters which involve the long term survival of our nation state. These petty issues are an irritating and unproductive distraction which does nothing to help Singaporeans.

Spoken like a True PAP man...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I do nothing, the attacks will continue. If I shut the forum down or delete offensive content, the enemy has won.

Can't stop laughing at this...

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot blame him. As owner of a site that lambasted the PAP on a continual basis, he is just covering his arse. Typical Sinkie.:rolleyes:
yah loh cover backside, i still remember his attitude towards PAP when the forum was just started on the 1st or 2nd year. he old already become bo ji
I thought Leongsam, and maybe even scroobal, were just being sarcastic?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I set up this forum to support the PAP and defend the vicious attacks that are launched against the party on a regular basis.

I am now faced with a dilemma as the very platform that was set up to promote govt policy is now being used by enemies of the govt to launch wave after wave of concerted fire in what has become a very personal war.

If I do nothing, the attacks will continue. If I shut the forum down or delete offensive content, the enemy has won.

Bestest quote of the month . . . . ending I almost have multiple org.......

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised that no one asked me why I picked these 3 chaps of all the people in Singapore. Anyone can figure this out,besides the fact that they will not lie?

I am sure some of you would not know the link.

Last edited:

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised that no one asked me why I picked these 3 chaps of all the people in Singapore. Anyone can figure this out,besides the fact that they will not lie?

Pray tell how they are privy to the truth and why they will not lie.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Son, I don't think anyone who rides a bicycle without a seat needs covering backside.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of making statements here which quite franking have had no impact so far. Why not step out and challenge Shanmugan's allegations

until he has the guts to put his face and reputation on the line, he is just another hot air ballon...

In any case I do not mind sponsoring some of the legal fees if he really take them on in court...

since I will treat it as good show, sinkies dun mind paying for good show

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

My gutfeel is that they knew the details........ but I cud hv missed them by a mile
So pray tell us screwballs

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spill it out bro. Overturn the closet and empty all the skeletons inside, leave no stones unturned. I know nothing about the link. We are all ears! :biggrin:

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I set up this forum to support the PAP and defend the vicious attacks that are launched against the party on a regular basis.

I am now faced with a dilemma as the very platform that was set up to promote govt policy is now being used by enemies of the govt to launch wave after wave of concerted fire in what has become a very personal war.

You are top of the class in 401 Sarcasm and Satire.

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal

One was the divorce lawyer, one was a friend of the ex-wife and one introduced the new wife?

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's an old chinese saying, "江湖越老,胆子越小" (translates; guts shrink with age)