• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rept Pt again?

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
oh 'Shite'... i kenna red carded ...Infractions: 0/3 (6)..

some guy 'Dap me' but never explain what I did wrong. Totally unjustified!!! I'm hurt.. I'm mortified... I feel like leaving the forum for good. My self esteem is affected.. I feel unappreciated... my reputation score is a matter of life and death...

ms u remember this classic quote or not?? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Psst... dunno can xfer rpt pt frm the other forum 2 here onot har :biggrin::p

Or there kena diap here oso kena...:p:p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh 'Shite'... i kenna red carded ...Infractions: 0/3 (6)..

some guy 'Dap me' but never explain what I did wrong. Totally unjustified!!! I'm hurt.. I'm mortified... I feel like leaving the forum for good. My self esteem is affected.. I feel unappreciated... my reputation score is a matter of life and death...

ms u remember this classic quote or not?? :biggrin: :biggrin:

u miss 1 more... "Shit i gonna complain to my MP!!" :biggrin::p

Cannot "diap", only can UP!:wink:

Boss... diaping is a good way of knowing how popular ur opinion is leh...:biggrin::p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss... diaping is a good way of knowing how popular ur opinion is leh...:biggrin::p

We'll be able to identify those with popular opinions (or a ton of clones) simply by looking at how high their score is. :p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
MS.. u sure can complain to MP huh?? will they say....' what to do.. it has happens.. let's move on???' :biggrin: :biggrin:

actually nevermind la.. they want to zap let them do lor.. i dont even bother to remove the red cards i got.. :biggrin:

u miss 1 more... "Shit i gonna complain to my MP!!" :biggrin::p

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
MS.. u sure can complain to MP huh?? will they say....' what to do.. it has happens.. let's move on???' :biggrin: :biggrin:

actually nevermind la.. they want to zap let them do lor.. i dont even bother to remove the red cards i got.. :biggrin:

The red card thing is where some of these people should grow up. Sometimes when they give you, they expect you to retaliate.
In psychology terms, these people expect attention and retaliation which is what makes them happy. So if you don't take any action, instead they will feel more pissed off with you. they just LL move on:biggrin:

You diap me, I diap you, you create 10 clones to diap me back. Endless cycle. :p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MS.. u sure can complain to MP huh??

Can... MP will say "We'll look into it.... Tell me.... Wat do u noe bout dis... Sam.." :biggrin::biggrin::p

vietcongofficershootsman.jpg

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
kee kee...this one i know.. no worries.. i am not bothered by the cards.. treat it like i am collection ang po likes 30++ years ago hor.. :biggrin: :biggrin: got ang po to collect at my age also not bad hor.. :biggrin:

and i dont diap back as well, i dont even bother to remove the red card that they gave me, although i could have done it.. :biggrin:

The red card thing is where some of these people should grow up. Sometimes when they give you, they expect you to retaliate.
In psychology terms, these people expect attention and retaliation which is what makes them happy. So if you don't take any action, instead they will feel more pissed off with you. they just LL move on:biggrin:

You diap me, I diap you, you create 10 clones to diap me back. Endless cycle. :p

Nat Nat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo Ms.. Nat Nat

Big sexy account kenna ban liao.. so i create new account to post lor.. no big deal .... life goes on.. :biggrin: :biggrin:
----------------------------------------------
You have been banned for the following reason:
Insulted members

Date the ban will be lifted: 12-08-2008, 12:00 AM
---------------------------------------------

Can... MP will say "We'll look into it.... Tell me.... Wat do u noe bout dis... Sam.." :biggrin::biggrin::p

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Bans here are only temporary. They expire after a set time... your ban has already expired.

Yo Ms.. Nat Nat

Big sexy account kenna ban liao.. so i create new account to post lor.. no big deal .... life goes on.. :biggrin: :biggrin:
----------------------------------------------
Insulted members

Date the ban will be lifted: 12-08-2008, 12:00 AM
---------------------------------------------

Nat Nat

Alfrescian
Loyal
not yet expire la sam.. i just tried to login 5 mins ago.. it says
-------------------------------------------------
Insulted members
Date the ban will be lifted: 12-08-2008, 12:00 AM...

will not use this account after the expiry date..( will only use it in the event of kenna banned again..) :biggrin:

Bans here are only temporary. They expire after a set time... your ban has already expired.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I just checked. It has already been lifted. Log out and log in again microsoft stye. :biggrin:

not yet expire la sam.. i just tried to login 5 mins ago.. it says
Insulted members
Date the ban will be lifted: 12-08-2008, 12:00 AM...

will not use this account after the expiry date..( will only use it in the event of kenna banned again..) :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ms.. i am back and ready to kick some ass again.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Kick 4 wat... How many can u kick?? Save ur engery go kio kway better lah... Remember dis dialogue onot har?? :biggrin::biggrin:

陈近南:你跟我进来!

陈近南:小宝,你是个聪明人,我可以用聪明的方法跟人说话。外面的人就不行!

韦小宝:不解!

陈近南:读过书明事理的人,大多数已经在清廷里面当宫了。所以我们要对抗清廷,就要用一些蠢一点的人。对付那些蠢人,就绝对不可以跟他们说真话,必需要用宗教形式来催眠他们,使他们觉得所做的事都是对的,所以“反清复明”只不过是个口号,跟“阿弥陀佛”其实是一样的。清朝一直欺压我们汉人,抢走我们的银两跟女人,所以我们要反清。

韦小宝:要反清抢回我们的钱跟女人,是不是,复不复明根本就是脱了裤子放屁,关人鸟事呀!行了,大家聪明人,了解!继续!

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
just a figure of speech la.. u think i really got time to kick ass meh?
i dont even bother to remove and return those red cards.:biggrin:

btw.. Ms... can u help me on the following question..:biggrin:
can u name me 4 members of the cat family??

Kick 4 wat... How many can u kick?? Save ur engery go kio kway better lah... Remember dis dialogue onot har?? :biggrin::biggrin: