• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My achievement is extraordinary. Everyday, people talk about me without fail even without getting paid. :biggrin:

if you have the full attention and scrutiny of deep throat scroo, you're special. if you have attraction of dip shit clitoris, i worry.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My achievement is extraordinary. Everyday, people talk about me without fail even without getting paid. :biggrin:

Polytetrafluroethelyne,

I remember something warren buffet said in one of his annual newsletters. If you're playing poker with a group of people and halfway in the game, you don't know who's the pansy, YOU are the pansy.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Polytetrafluroethelyne,

I remember something warren buffet said in one of his annual newsletters. If you're playing poker with a group of people and halfway in the game, you don't know who's the pansy, YOU are the pansy.

You're the pansy if you even start playing the game. I'm not in the game. I'm a nobody. I'm just table side watching passing time and passing commentaries.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bros, aiyoh!
2. at page 56, forummers are still at it.
3. can we just dump this thread?
4. honest, so what if ah ram is this or was that!
5. can we move on to something else?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, you too late. the whole show finished yesterday. The star of the show ran away shouting "Do I look like I give a Damn"

Yes , and he won't meet my dog and he won't boast that he kill dogs anymore .. We can give him a break now .

Y

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes , and he won't meet my dog and he won't boast that he kill dogs anymore .. We can give him a break now .

Y

Ramseth is the typical Sinkie. Talk very loud, but no bite. U think he stand a chance against a ferocious pit bull? Someone should give him chance, and just get an arguably less aggressive dog like ChowChow to pit against.

Pitbull
pitbull_leash.jpg

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published in 2000 a study on dog bite-related fatalities (DBRF) that covered the years 1979–1998. The study found reports of 238 people killed by dogs over the 24-year period, of which "pit bull terrier" or mixes thereof were reportedly responsible for killing 76, or about 32 percent, of the people killed by dogs in the attacks identified in the study.

Chow Chow
chow-chow.jpg

Chow Chows are one-man dogs that be given to bite with no warning. They’re also a bit ferocious around unknowns, and can be quite tenacious fighters.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bros, aiyoh!
2. at page 56, forummers are still at it.
3. can we just dump this thread?
4. honest, so what if ah ram is this or was that!
5. can we move on to something else?

1. I'm the most popular here, what else is there more interesting to move on to?
2. Why I'm so popular is because I'm a declared ID, I write real life stuff.
3. When I'm a declared ID and write real life stuff, many people can't digest at one go.
4. There's nowhere noway to beat me except being anonymous on internet arena.
5. They enjoy their self-denial in this arena as there're none other for them.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. I'm the most popular here, what else is there more interesting to move on to?
3. When I'm a declared ID and write real life stuff, many people can't digest at one go.

hi there

1. ah ram, salute!
2. i am speechless; you are not just handsome but also popular! (hahaha)
3. btw, what is "id"?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ramseth is the typical Sinkie. Talk very loud, but no bite. U think he stand a chance against a ferocious pit bull? Someone should give him chance, and just get an arguably less aggressive dog like ChowChow to pit against.

Pitbull
pitbull_leash.jpg

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published in 2000 a study on dog bite-related fatalities (DBRF) that covered the years 1979–1998. The study found reports of 238 people killed by dogs over the 24-year period, of which "pit bull terrier" or mixes thereof were reportedly responsible for killing 76, or about 32 percent, of the people killed by dogs in the attacks identified in the study.

Chow Chow
chow-chow.jpg

Chow Chows are one-man dogs that be given to bite with no warning. They’re also a bit ferocious around unknowns, and can be quite tenacious fighters.

you are right on the breed chow chow ...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is just like pulling out a two inch cock and declaring to the world that he is lover bar none.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. ah ram, salute!
2. i am speechless; you are not just handsome but also popular! (hahaha)
3. btw, what is "id"?

1. Ramseth accords return salute to Streetsmart.
2. Even GE and PE didn't generate so many threads and posts as the mere mention of Ramseth. If not the most popular, then what?
3(a) ID means identity. You can check for it at TKL blogsite. You can email or call me and come out to for a drink and cheers.
3(b) There're other declared IDs here too, including even election candiates and sex scandalists. None is my match for popularity.
3(c) Enjoy the fun while it lasts. Life is temporal and short and we should laugh it off with pride across rivers and lakes. 笑傲江湖。

Last edited: