• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are a bloody fucking LIAR. I did infract you, but I gave you SEVEN points, stopped short of banning you. If you want to twist the truth, be ready to have others return your medicine. You know as well as I do I have never banned you before.

And when Thick Face Black Heart had infraction power, he infracted me 4 times with 48 hours for no other reason than he disagreed with me all the way to a ban. I could have infracted him and banned him first because I was more powerful. That's abuse of power. He abused it. I wouldn't. I didn't retaliate. I just took a break and forget it. I neither believe in returning points for points nor infraction for infraction. That's the hypocrite now pretending to speak for justice. He insults justice.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is Ramseth's 2nd lie in this thread. I have indeed posted a couple of posts out of topics before, but never to the extent of disrupting the entire thread. I invite Ramseth to show me ONE thread where the exchange stopped abruptly after I flamed Ramseth. Show me just one, and I will shut up.

If the point, as you claimed, is "flaming every topic out of topic", did it ever occur to you that by promoting your handsome good looks in other people's threads you're also guilty of derailing a topic out of a topic ? Unless of course if the topic of the thread is created specifically to discuss your good looks.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there

1. Aiyoh!
2. It's just an internet forum
3. Get a grip!
4. Accumulate pts can get discounts at NTUC?
5. relax
6. tok cock
7. sing song :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there a full frontal pic of ram? I think the pics that show him are a side view and one of him in poor lighting.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not promoting myself as the most handsome. I'm promoting the notion that everyman should think of himself as most handsome. In any case, we're all off track, me guilty included. We should have other more informative and productive topics to discuss about.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm also in favor of promoting everyman of thinking of himself as having the largest penis, the biggest star and the most competent person in the entire world. In short the shit.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whahaha ... This thread like fighting for mr man hunt title ..all grown up man behaving like a kid .. Whahahaa . This thread is funny .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is there a full frontal pic of ram? I think the pics that show him are a side view and one of him in poor lighting.

Bro , which thread got his side face photo .. I want to see if he handsome anot :wink: but confirm he lose to me whahaha .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro , which thread got his side face photo .. I want to see if he handsome anot :wink: but confirm he lose to me whahaha .

With my ponytail and sideburns, confirm you lose to me by 6-goal margin. I'm so popular. So many asking for my pictures. You? Queue long long wait behind. :biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With my ponytail and sideburns, confirm you lose to me by 6-goal margin. I'm so popular. So many asking for my pictures. You? Queue long long wait behind. :biggrin:

Whahahaha .....u come japan and see who is more popular is enough Liao ....old man with phonytail and sideburns can never beat a young man with long wavy hair standing at 1.8m tall wearing a Hugo boss suit .:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah ... Who are u to judge whether I'm handsome or not ? If got price then I show face lah ... U think I suka suka show face meh ? :wink:

Lose to me already. Don't dare show face. But nevermind, it's alright, Thousands and millions have lost to me in other peoples' eyes.. I've lost to thousands and millions in other peoples' eyes too. It doesn't matter, I still see them up, as long as they keep their belief, they themselves are the most handsome in their own eyes regardless of how other peoples' eyes see them.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lose to me already. Don't dare show face. But nevermind, it's alright, Thousands and millions have lost to me in other peoples' eyes.. I've lost to thousands and millions in other peoples' eyes too. It doesn't matter, I still see them up, as long as they keep their belief, they themselves are the most handsome in their own eyes regardless of how other peoples' eyes see them.

It's not that I dare not show face , I scare later I show face , you straight away go bedok reservoir ...:wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
yawn.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not that I dare not show face , I scare later I show face , you straight away go bedok reservoir ...:wink:

I used to go Bedok Rerservoir jogging and swimming. Until the Bedok OC said banned, no swimming, but jogging only. :(

Last edited: