• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Repeat divorces on the rise in Singapore

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. I have a friend whose divorce proceedings lasted 2 years and it was like hell.
the proceedings haunt you down.
in sinkapore, marriage is easy, pay, q, oath, sign, husband and wife.
divorce, time consuming, money wasted, sue me sue you, on off going court for hearing, other things no need to do liao.
it makes a person become languish.

yeah 1 more ridiculous reason is married able to apply flat. anyone hear before?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
the proceedings haunt you down.
in sinkapore, marriage is easy, pay, q, oath, sign, husband and wife.
divorce, time consuming, money wasted, sue me sue you, on off going court for hearing, other things no need to do liao.
it makes a person become languish.

Bro, remember u told us about your ex gf who would not allow u to sleep late, but she can choose to sleep late or whatever she wants to?
Imagine if u had married her what your life would be like now?
We need to choose our life partners, especially our spouses, very carefully.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, remember u told us about your ex gf who would not allow u to sleep late, but she can choose to sleep late or whatever she wants to?
Imagine if u had married her what your life would be like now?
We need to choose our life partners, especially our spouses, very carefully.
yeah, im glad we broke up. alamak why u bring up my pain?:biggrin: