• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Repeat divorces on the rise in Singapore

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well if i divorce once, why remarry again? why make the same mistakes twice/?? and for a guy,.why marry a women who already have kids and you get additional burden and not yr kid/kids hor...

if a woman with kids want to remarry for additional support,,,that is just selfish and she should take a long walk off a short pier to contemplate,,,

jw5

Loyal
Well if i divorce once, why remarry again? why make the same mistakes twice/??

Could be to prove it wasn't a mistake, or that it was the other party who couldn't make it work, or to show that they can make it work second time round.
Of course, they could simply end up repeating the same things.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose marcus ng is the poster child for this.

Imagine having to pay these cunts that he doesn't even fuck money.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Frens, for guys,,,its better not to get married,,unless can find a subservient wife...anything else is waste of money...agreed?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Frens, for guys,,,its better not to get married,,unless can find a subservient wife...anything else is waste of money...agreed?

Unfortunately, most men do not find out that a woman has transformed from a gentle lamb to a tigress except until it is too late (after marriage).
Remember, women are experts when it comes to putting on a pleasant front to get what they want. They want a ring, they will do whatever it takes until you give them what they want.

Also, many women let their bodies go after marriage. They don't exercise, watch what they eat or put in effort to look good. Why? She has the monopoly of you in a monogamy, that's why. She got you by the balls, what can you do?

So, don't marry at all.

DivorcedMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is true. The only way to find out more about the woman you're dating is to cohabit. How else are you to know more when you only see each other a few hours a day? The other way is to behave as if you're okay with everything she does throughout the relationship. Slowly, she will let her guard down and you will have to assess if she is suitable for you.

Men have too much to lose in marriage, have to be sure.

Unfortunately, most men do not find out that a woman has transformed from a gentle lamb to a tigress except until it is too late (after marriage).
Remember, women are experts when it comes to putting on a pleasant front to get what they want. They want a ring, they will do whatever it takes until you give them what they want.

Also, many women let their bodies go after marriage. They don't exercise, watch what they eat or put in effort to look good. Why? She has the monopoly of you in a monogamy, that's why. She got you by the balls, what can you do?

So, don't marry at all.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well if i divorce once, why remarry again? why make the same mistakes twice/?? and for a guy,.why marry a women who already have kids and you get additional burden and not yr kid/kids hor...

if a woman with kids want to remarry for additional support,,,that is just selfish and she should take a long walk off a short pier to contemplate,,,

This type of women tend to leech on you. If she can sacrifice and stay faithful , why not ?

Or

Fire and Forget !

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i witnessed 3 divorces. it is hell. it is like making a small slit on your wrist, leave you in a dark corner and slowly slowly let ur blood drain off.
divorce is a slow death.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
i witnessed 3 divorces. it is hell. it is like making a small slit on your wrist, leave you in a dark corner and slowly slowly let ur blood drain off.
divorce is a slow death.

I think you meant that you have seen 3 couples divorced. My issue is why people who divorce get married again? I can understand women with children needing a man to support them financially. But why are the men so stupid?

People who divorced more than once. Why?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you meant that you have seen 3 couples divorced. My issue is why people who divorce get married again? I can understand women with children needing a man to support them financially. But why are the men so stupid?

Yeah as a Man,,,I dont see the need to remarry..evenworse marry a women with kids. I prefer the old days...men dont marry divorcee women with kids..have a few but not the norm...if a woman need to marry a man to support herself and her kid..she should jolly well reflect on it by taking a long walk off a short pier...

men should not take over other peoples kids,,,and the women will not love the man..she will put her kids 1st so my advice is avoid such women,,,waste time, money and effort

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe they thought the next one would be the better one? you never try you never know?:confused:

when one person gets older and older, i dunno why sumhow they really need a companionship.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe they thought the next one would be the better one? you never try you never know?:confused:

when one person gets older and older, i dunno why sumhow they really need a companionship.

Nowadays with internet, budget air, all sorts of religious activities available etc etc, there is really no need to get married to "fill up our time". Life can be even more meaningful without the hassles and pain of marriages. Unless one is keen to have children, I think marriage is a silly thing

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. I have a friend whose divorce proceedings lasted 2 years and it was like hell.

divorce is a slow death.

Last edited: