• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renunciation information

Danni12345

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks,

The SG banks will not entertain SG passports as a form of ID. They insist on NRIC. But they allow expats to use passports.

Things like this get my goat.

IndoMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations on taking the plunge ! Hope you enjoy your new found life. I am still planning my escape.. unfortunately..

Danni12345

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IndoMee,

Thanks for your good wishes.

My 2 cents worth. It’s not about having made the plunge. It’s about the timing. The timing is right for me being of an age ready to move onto another chapter of my life. It is what you choose for yourself.... and I am sure you will do what is right by you.

I wish you all the best in your life adventures.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If already renounce and took out CPF I cant see anyone crazy enough to put CPF back in to trade for reservist liability. Lol.

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
not just principle but plus interest hor.....reservist also continue...good thing is can share overseas working experience and contribute Singapore economy plus help population growth....win win situation

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
not just principle but plus interest hor.....reservist also continue...good thing is can share overseas working experience and contribute Singapore economy plus help population growth....win win situation

Those that remained are suckers without choice.