• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rent house from HDB

azharbinawang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I apply to rent house from HDB , reject because my salary above $1500 and my wife philipino work . afterthat i explain to hdb yes my salary above $1500 , but i have take care my child from first wife (divorce) . And now my wife no more work , but still reject . My friend tell me , i must get help from MP or if still reject , i try to post my problem in new paper , let people know what HDB/government never support local people . What i must do , any advice . Thank's .

spiritofchengsan97

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe you can hold a sit-in at the HDB HQ in Toa Payoh and ally other people who have the same problem to your cause. worse come to worse , immolate yourself to highlight the injustice.

azharbinawang

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I thinking the govt policy never change , example , we cannot buy house direct from hdb after we buy and sale two house , the hdb make new regulation , we still buy from hdb , but must pay the levi/fee about $80000. what the meaning we still cannot buy using that regulation . because the first regulation buy direct from hdb no need come out any cash money . but the new regulation still protect the old regulation that can breaks . Same like reg for rent house direct hdb only ca when salary not more $1500 , and wife not working . if hdb can give rent to person with salary $3000 , mean they break his regulation . meaning nobody can make my case become possible rent direct from hdb using power of the mp . if mp can help me mean they break gov regulation. how how

cobragold

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Tampines st 22 there is a new HDB rental flats which was rented out by HDB last year.BLK 299A Alot of houses have cars, You see the people park the cars in the car park everyday in the evening and dont move till morning so cannot be visiting. Some cars not cheap. How did HDB rent out rental flats when this people own cars of value and pay loan which will be much more then HDB rental. Or is the rental flats now sub-rented out.What is the HDB doing to ensure that the flats are rented out to really low income people.

Last edited:

azharbinawang

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time I see alot at internet ads ,but now seldom see , you have any lubang rent this place , maybe I rent this place better , compare with rent with owner at hdb flat
, any info rent this house pm me . I have frend also needed .

cobragold

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to rent such flats, you must see the illegal flyers posted at every bus stop or lamp post near crossings. You can ask them for such rentals, cannot be illegal as they advertise openly and the poodles do nothing about them.

azharbinawang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I rent private. Property. , my wife work also, don't care about regulations. That hdb say, my salary must below. $1500 and my wife. Not working. How can pay the. High expenses idiot work alone

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was vote cst wife at ptg psr , but his wife not strong enough , now take over by pap .

ok, you are qualified to ask the question. :smile::smile::smile:

all the silver serpents in all the ministries , boards , authorities are just rules and regulations followers.
this filter down to the next lower rank and right down to the bottom.
they only interested in following rules , you die your business.

another example is this - business man with family staying in private semi-d .
business failure , has to sell house to pay loan , debt.
apply to buy hdb flat , rejected because rule said after selling private property you have to wait 30 months
to qualify. so how ? have to see mp and go through all the hassle. :(:(:(:(

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you see your MP? What did they tell you? You should try see MP first. You sound as if you have exhausted all forms of avenue to seek help or you are plain lazy.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you see your MP? What did they tell you? You should try see MP first. You sound as if you have exhausted all forms of avenue to seek help or you are plain lazy.

someone has to sell house to pay debt and need house to stay.
to buy a hdb flat he need to see MP ?
the gov don't provide you safety net when you are down.
he using his own money to buy and yet cannot do it because of some stupid rule.

what is the point of restricting private property owner buying an hdb after they sell the property ?
yet a hdb own is allowed to buy private property.

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are upset over stupid rule? Or over restrictions on multiple properties?

someone has to sell house to pay debt and need house to stay.
to buy a hdb flat he need to see MP ?
the gov don't provide you safety net when you are down.
he using his own money to buy and yet cannot do it because of some stupid rule.

what is the point of restricting private property owner buying an hdb after they sell the property ?
yet a hdb own is allowed to buy private property.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why singaporeans pay above 1.5K cannot rent house, but foreigners and PR can?
Some more these foreigners bring their spouse and kids here through dependent pass,
the spouse also work here and they got double income. Also can rent house, why sgreans can't?
Really double standard sia.