• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you need to open the sliding doors to go to your gardens, then the grills have to slide one side also. At the bottom they need rails to support.

oh yes but i usually dun go garden tat often .... so doenst sound like a big hazard to me .... whether grilles inside or outside just have to open eyes when cross over .

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes but i usually dun go garden tat often .... so doenst sound like a big hazard to me .... whether grilles inside or outside just have to open eyes when cross over .

That is when home accidents happen. A trip is very dangerous for kids and elderlys.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Redsynwa, it's hard to compare pricing..the quality, the workmanship, the after sale service, etc..from different ID. Maybe check with their previous customers...(but u hav to pay higher when you engage ID).

Brought my crystal candelier from www.dealexpress.sg

Thanks. Been busy lately with work. Material wise, using Melamine wood for most carpentry work including dry kitchen & aluminium cabinets for wet kitchen. Am trying to source for a few quotes, but 1 main complaint is that JB ID/contractors are really really vague with quotes except for the one whose cost I listed earlier.....Haiz

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er..I don't think it is the same one . I engaged them at a fair. What you said is true, they have too many orders to fill and thus the work delay and poor workmanship. They also have problem with their own workers as well.

Mine is done already .

Signed up at the fair..is it Zheng tong grilles? Me not happy with their service too.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha will change to something more chio soon..

include career path also..abang sure tweet tweet non stop... titter.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey just remember I want to share something on water filter...don't buy the Cosway Hexagon water filter, mine the connecting tube burst the other day, luckily found out within half an hour but the water already flooded from the counter top to the floor, mop until crazy..

Josephine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know, where can I buy cardboard roll to lay on flooring? And how much per roll. Think too big to put into car..or any other lobang? Thks.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you referring to Hexagon filtration system (so call hydrogen water). If it is, did you turn the dispense to off? My understanding is that it should be left open else the pressure would build up.

Hey just remember I want to share something on water filter...don't buy the Cosway Hexagon water filter, mine the connecting tube burst the other day, luckily found out within half an hour but the water already flooded from the counter top to the floor, mop until crazy..

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you referring to Hexagon filtration system (so call hydrogen water). If it is, did you turn the dispense to off? My understanding is that it should be left open else the pressure would build up.

Yeah referring to the hydrogen water filter, they have two levers to switch off, one at the box and the other at the tap. Sometimes forgot to switch the one at the tap off, was told not to leave it on overnight due to pressure build up. But in this case only forgot to switch off for few minutes leh, got a shock of my life and nearly slipped when I went back to use the hot water within half an hour. Going to throw away the filter and get a faucet one.