• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Need some design advice on grills.

Hi narmi

No picture to share. Is power coated grille for 22' by 70' terrace house. Think is value for $.

Bro happy for u...got pics to share :smile: ? What kind of grille btw? N its for what type of hse? Sorry if its too intrusive

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal

The roadshow at the central area of KSL shopping centre.... walk ard the shopping centre u will be able to see it....i think it's not difficult to find such deals in any other furniture roadshows....so if you are not in a hurry, u can shop ard abit more...

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi tutucake

Yes, what u see and what u get. Material for sink is quite ok and hob & hood are using Elba brand. I did enquire kubiq kitchen at tesco bt indah but turned off when too much hidden cost and waiting time to install the cabinet tho price is quite attractive too.

May I know the shop name for the roadshow that u have attended? I went to some budget furniture shops along Nusa bestari and abit skeptical to buy sofa from them. Afraid of the product too good to be true and their service. Well, typically kiasi :smile:

I think the material used by the Classy Kitchen is normal ABS material with laminate? looks quite ok....I prefer crystal glass finishing though.... Is the sink they providing too small to wash the wok? will be good if can purchase sink of our own choice and let them install... And what's the material of the Worktop they give? Wood? or Solid Surface?

For furniture, i heard Molek area have alotsss to choose from.... May i ask which development have u bought?

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal

Narmi, u are right. Powder coated.

Last edited:

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes,classy kitchen worktop is made of laminated wood but u can opt for other materials which I did not ask much. Sink size seems fine to me. I bought the same type as your brother :wink:

I think the material used by the Classy Kitchen is normal ABS material with laminate? looks quite ok....I prefer crystal glass finishing though.... Is the sink they providing too small to wash the wok? will be good if can purchase sink of our own choice and let them install... And what's the material of the Worktop they give? Wood? or Solid Surface?

For furniture, i heard Molek area have alotsss to choose from.... May i ask which development have u bought?

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes,classy kitchen worktop is made of laminated wood but u can opt for other materials which I did not ask much. Sink size seems fine to me. I bought the same type as your brother :wink:

huh??? my brother?? who? i dont have any brothers....
HH? NI?

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow, congrats to u as well. I have no open house but will help u guys to take photo when I go there again.

congrats...mine is coral collecting keys next week..... if it's okie for u, let me know if u got an open house ok....i go and see look ur grilles and kitchen =)

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, my weekend paradise :smile: how about u?

i have not decided yet...maybe weekend home, maybe leave it empty for the time being, maybe rent out first and then shift in in a few years time...

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal

U might need to decide first before u reno. At the beginning, I was not clear for my purpose of buying this house. Only after much considerations, I decided to make it a weekend home for my family. Since then, this forum-living in JB becomes my 3rd or 4th home to report to :smile: hope u find ur objective soon. Gdnite and a great week ahead!

i have not decided yet...maybe weekend home, maybe leave it empty for the time being, maybe rent out first and then shift in in a few years time...

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw, I like my window grille contractor too. My window grille is nicely done up at reasonable price, rm3500. However, his business is good and I have waited 3 weeks for him to do mine. Anyone need his contact, do let me know. In fact, I have also approached him for contact on handyman in installing toilet accessories etc and ended up he said he will do it for me for free. Of coz, I paiseh and insisted him to charge me minimal labour cost. Wow,seeing kind people around makes me feel like living in JB everyday.

HI bro,
Thanks for your advice thus far. I would like your grille contractor number.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Has anyone ever done the following and can share experience, cost and contractor:-

1) Extended the bathroom to include a built-in bathtub and shifted the toilet bowl (on second floor)
2) Built a roof top above the second floor (can the structure take it, need to engage engineer or get permit?)

Many thanks for sharing

Kuroko

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi All,

i just joined this forum last week as i saw a lot of kind/friendly ppl willing to share their experience and idea on this forum.:p

Actually, i also brought a house at Bukit Indah, The Coral and i will be getting the key on next Sat. i also planned to design this house as weekend house. thus, i would like do the "budget" renovation as my budget is not high..

is anyone can recommend the contractor to me?:confused: