• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
For kitchen appliances, can source them during the home fairs at Persada; for the 5 items listed above, RM7-8k should be enough. Build-in wardrobe, if you source locally in Johor Jaya or again at home fairs, an slash the quoted cost above by half.

Why do u need 2 sofa sets? Dining set should be less than RM3k, because a 5ft round marble table with 8 chairs already cost RM4-5k. So a simple rectangular table with 6 chairs should suffice.

This morng i went to d Home Living Fair @ Persada...nothing much..same old same old..was lookg for good deals on furniture but nothing that will persuade me to part with wads of $. Might as well just buy fr normal furniture shop partly cos no more bullets haha

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ban Huat Air Cond & Engineering (Look for Mr Loh – +607237 8303)
No. 20 Jalan Indah 1, Taman Bukit Indah, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor

biz must be very good for this Mr Loh , last week missed my friend's appt and yesterday i called to arrange 3pm appt and at 4pm called me and said cant make it .
anyone has better air con coy to recommend ?

Yea sis it seems they are becoming more prosperous (heard they secured a big project @ Legoland hotel somethg like that).
He did my place, all was good till the last part where his men accidentally drilled n severed my cctv alarm wire while installg remote holder(my cctv guy had to hack back and reconnect the wire and i had to get my wall repainted..imagine d hassle.)
The elder Mr Loh is ok (he even treated me to lunch) its his son who is a bit brash and was very defensive when i feedback to him abt the accident by his workers n he askg me what do i want then..if i asked for compensatn u think they would do it? Maybe but i think i may have heart ache so in d end i told its to feedback to him next time tell ur guys to inform if u have accidentally drilled into somebody's wiring for example not just keep quiet until my cctv guy found out d reason why my system got problem cos my cctv guy confirmed with me that they would have known they had drilled into somethg..

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feedback on Cctv/ alarm installer:

The one recommended by bro Wuqi (Alvin but he changed name to Edwin already fr super tech) is spot on. A very good person i must say n just what bro wuqi had mentioned will not overcharge or ask u to do unnecessary stuff. I also got him to install my auto gate n got the back up battery as well (i have make comparisons and his pricing is very competitive). I give 2 thumbs up!

Very passionate abt fishing. He shared pics of his catch on his ipad after went on fishing trip.

We have in fact become more of a friend than customer and service provider haha.

Very honest and diligent and quality of work is high (hope it stays that way) and on time although he works with only one assistant (Ali fr Pakistan)

Note: I dont gain or benefit for giving this feedback.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morng i went to d Home Living Fair @ Persada...nothing much..same old same old..was lookg for good deals on furniture but nothing that will persuade me to part with wads of $. Might as well just buy fr normal furniture shop partly cos no more bullets haha

Bro. April still has another fair.
Seriously , edwin price are really at e high side.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. April still has another fair.
Seriously , edwin price are really at e high side.

Sis did u compare like for like as in all the specs the same? like how many pixel the camera is provided etc. any way fyi yday ADT set up booth outside Precinct 8 did u manage to catch them.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis did u compare like for like as in all the specs the same? like how many pixel the camera is provided etc. any way fyi yday ADT set up booth outside Precinct 8 did u manage to catch them.

yes. i saw ADT. but i dun wan their alarm system coz nowadays alarm can deactivate via phone. no need pay monthly maint .
wat i dun like edwin quote is e basic package shld include all when he do site visit but he do it in itemise , how would i know its enhacement or necessary ?

did u install yrs 2 weeks ago ? coz he brought us to p4 to see a unit.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes. i saw ADT. but i dun wan their alarm system coz nowadays alarm can deactivate via phone. no need pay monthly maint .
wat i dun like edwin quote is e basic package shld include all when he do site visit but he do it in itemise , how would i know its enhacement or necessary ?

Autogate Arm type
- Installation & equipment
- Without Cabling
~RM 1250

CCTV
2 x Outdoor IR Camera 520TVL , 1 for front car park area another 1 for backdoor
~RM1500

Alarm 8 zone Package
~RM1700 depends on yr unit lot.
ai bo? just for u only. titter.gif

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Autogate Arm type
- Installation & equipment
- Without Cabling
~RM 1250

CCTV
2 x Outdoor IR Camera 520TVL , 1 for front car park area another 1 for backdoor
~RM1500

Alarm 8 zone Package
~RM1700 depends on yr unit lot.
ai bo? just for u only. View attachment 9594

need to read the details la ....
yr cctv is overpriced la with 2 cameras only.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha sis that means u would know my name & contact no, (i believe he passed to u) and i know urs as well..when u called him he was with me at me place calibratg the cameras and my monitor.

Actually i prefer itemised so that i kno exactly what i payg for. But others may prefer one lump sum. Well to each his own as long as u happy with it :smile:.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha sis that means u would know my name & contact no, (i believe he passed to u) and i know urs as well..when u called him he was with me at me place calibratg the cameras and my monitor.

Actually i prefer itemised so that i kno exactly what i payg for. But others may prefer one lump sum. Well to each his own as long as u happy with it :smile:.

oh , i was tagging another person , so its not me but my friend's name , anyway he brought us there to see ....

How much was yr motion light costs ? can U send me a pic ? i wan to show my electrician whether is it the same he quote me ?

thanks

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh , i was tagging another person , so its not me but my friend's name , anyway he brought us there to see ....

How much was yr motion light costs ? can U send me a pic ? i wan to show my electrician whether is it the same he quote me ?

thanks

Can sis no prob when i go in i will take d photo. Why u want the electrician to quote u? Just go n buy at Tampoi Lighting (got many model to suit ur budget) and get him to install..definitely will be cheaper right?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can sis no prob when i go in i will take d photo. Why u want the electrician to quote u? Just go n buy at Tampoi Lighting (got many model to suit ur budget) and get him to install..definitely will be cheaper right?

oh. i haven shop ard tampoi area . no time. coz i wan motion light with electricity one , no need change battery , very high leh. so he recommend one cost abt 95. but i wan to see e model nice or not first. he told me to install 6 ard my place.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Narmi,

Do you have an address for this lighting shop? Plan to visit some vendors this weekend. Thanks.