• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ren Ci Hospital (another case of NKF?)

Ridler

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro tigerboy18, agree with what you said abt the benz.

He shld tell the fellow to just buy an ordinary car that can satisfy his needs rather than a benz which is an overkill.

The excess money can be chanelled to help those unfortunate people who dun even have enuf food everyday. :smile:

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temple but See the Difference :smile:

大悲寺和少林寺的對比 - 同為出家人,差距這麼大

大悲寺
d033f785.jpg

少林寺
7736a19b.jpg

大悲寺住持,妙祥僧團創建者妙祥大師!
8d2a059c.jpg

少林寺方丈釋永信
9803d515.jpg

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
大悲寺全體僧人以及住寺的護法居士嚴格遵守佛制戒律,日中一食、過午不食。全體僧人行腳途中全部托缽乞食,為眾生種下了無量無邊的福田。
image005.jpg

供養三寶是佛弟子的義務,其功德不可思議
image006.jpg

養尊處優,衣著鮮亮的少林寺方丈釋永信
image007.jpg

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
大悲寺規定行腳、乞食,一是遵守佛制,維護正法,二是接近眾生,宣傳佛教,給眾生一個行善、向善種下福田的機會。
image008.jpg

少林寺方丈釋永信──帝王一樣的排場
image009.jpg

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
佛制規定乞食不成,另換一家,不得以惡言及臉色,只乞七戶,不計多少,乞食完畢後立即返回。
image010.jpg

少林寺方丈釋永信在美國觀看橄欖球比賽
image011.jpg

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
大悲寺僧人在行腳乞食途中不得借宿百姓家中,只能在樹下、橋洞及露天過夜。
image012.jpg

少林寺方丈釋永信在廣州體檢口腔
image013.jpg

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
大悲寺規定行腳途中禁止乘坐交通工具
image014.jpg

少林寺方丈釋永信說:「明年要拿更大的獎」。價值100多萬的德國大眾途銳:內飾豪華、講究,真皮、桃木,方向盤可加熱,無鑰匙進入功能,四區域空調,後座上4個可獨立精確調節的空調風口,分區空調可以營造車內的
image015.jpg

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
大悲寺僧人身體力行實踐佛法,自己動手建寺、修路
image016.jpg

大悲寺僧人在行腳途中宣揚佛法,教化眾生,使得數以千萬的人皈依三寶,確立正信。
image018.jpg

少林寺方丈釋永信在螢屏上頻頻露臉。英國《衛報》報導,身披袈裟的首席執行官生意做得很大,每年收入達1000萬英鎊,其中1/3歸寺院。
image019.jpg

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
大悲寺清香一炷,分文不取
image030.jpg

少林寺和尚點燃巨香,遊客驚嘆6000一枝,最貴10萬一支
image031.jpg

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is the last person i would thought of 2 be investigated by police for criminal offences.....it will b very sad indeed if the charges r truth.....he is 1 of the few who i believe is sincere in helping the needy & poor.....still hoping he will b clear of the charges.....

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
大悲寺僧眾寺內寺外不接受任何金錢供養
image032.jpg
image033.jpg

少林寺高僧開光手機號碼。此人以八萬兩千元拍得一個
image034.jpg

諸位可知或看過..台灣的寺廟、僧人、比丘過的如何豪華嗎?!
宗教..早就成了最大的直銷,商品只是減少你的罪惡感而已!
耶穌、佛祖、何曾講過要有組織、幾時說過要眾生奉獻!或要豪華殿堂!
只要有了組織、就會有制度,有制度就有缺失!有缺失就會向下沉淪。

tigerboy18

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! bro VBscripts, i m impressed wif d stream of photos provided by you depicting such a contrasting different between 2 groups of monks from 2 different monastery. 佩服! 佩服! :smile:

You didnt say much, but your stream of photos have spoken thousands words. 善哉! 善哉! 善哉!

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat monks! :eek: All so well fed and looking prosperous. :biggrin: Sad really. :( But got to respect the other lot now those are real monks!

maituleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat monks! :eek: All so well fed and looking prosperous. :biggrin: Sad really. :( But got to respect the other lot now those are real monks!

The monk I know changes his car every 2 years, I cannot even afford to pay COE , now I don't donate to temple anymore .

DiGeorge

Alfrescian
Loyal
The monk I know changes his car every 2 years, I cannot even afford to pay COE , now I don't donate to temple anymore .

In my opinion, regardless which reglious group or any other charity organization since after the NKF incident, I decide to stop contribute $ to them.

I rather go direct in helping those real hardship people in the street or those needy I've come across, at least I feel that I am happy my $ is fully goes to their needs. By donating to these Group/Organization may be out of my $1 contribution only 60 cents goes to the needy, and 40 cents or more goes to their administrative and other costs, etc.

kopitalkcock

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very terrible. Singaporeans are being ripped off by so many people from the clergy to the monastics. How much more can Singaporeans continue to be exploited.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only way 4 ppl 2 help the needy is by doing voluteer work or giving $ 2 them directly.....
is that the only way we can help them & at the same time not get cheated by the charity organisation??