• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remembering the fall of Singapore.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is this sort of defeatist attitude that prompted to the government to import foreign talent.

No I think for many Sporeans it will simply come down to a dollars & cents decisions.

Nothing is free in Spore. The PAP has created a pragmatic society where everything has a dollar value. :o

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Built up or no built up, S'pore will fall in 24 hours should a hostile country attack us..

Who in the right frame of mind would want to fight and die for the PAP and the FTs..????

You siao ahh???

You clearly have no idea on our defence capability. Do you think we really spend so much money and effort for nothing? You may be ignorant and not so smart, but not the govt.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you back that up with facts and figures. What percentage were "conveniently away" and how much larger was this percentage compared to pre SARS business travel?

They love to dream up all sorts of baseless scandals. Thats what they use their brains for whole day.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent attitude..... a global approach to business opportunities but fiercely loyal to Singapore. You truly are an outstanding citizen. If only there were more like you, Singapore wouldn't have to import foreigners.

We all gotta die one day bro, its how we die. I don't want to die slowly on a hospital bed. I will rather die fighting. Its all in my DNA.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

We all gotta die one day bro, its how we die. I don't want to die slowly on a hospital bed. I will rather die fighting. Its all in my DNA.

I truly admire you. You have my utmost respect. Please add to my points.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you back that up with facts and figures. What percentage were "conveniently away" and how much larger was this percentage compared to pre SARS business travel?

It's a secret & you wouldn't want me to get into trouble would you:p

If you have any doubts just check the official media. During the crisis many of our top leaders were away:wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's a secret & you wouldn't want me to get into trouble would you:p

If you have any doubts just check the official media. During the crisis many of our top leaders were away:wink:

If what you say is really true, I have nothing but admiration for Singapore's top leaders as air travel is a huge risk during any epidemic spread by droplet infection. 50% of aircraft air is recirculated. That's why whole flights get quarantined if just one passenger is harboring a nasty bug.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah agreed. You've been telling many times rather have a cock in your mouth and fighting to get it out rather than dying slowly with nothing in bed.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the reality is, without a strong army, we will get owned again like WW2. Facts of life.

Indonesia or Malaysia can easily conquer sinkapore. Stop fooling yourself. You think we will fight for a regime that sells us out? You think we will obey the orders of paper generals? Those generals have plans to run at the first news of setback.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You clearly have no idea on our defence capability. Do you think we really spend so much money and effort for nothing? You may be ignorant and not so smart, but not the govt.

sinkapore is a tiny dot. A couple of missiles would destroy the whole city. You think Bkt Gombak can withstand the missile attacks?
sinkapore spent so much on defence ...how much is due to overpaying for the hardware? Who knows? Even the auditor general can't answer the questions because he is prevented from doing an audit on MINDEF.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is sinkapore ...it is not possible to get unflattering data. More likely, anecdotal evidence like someone working in SQ or at the airport saw some PAP MP or minister flying out.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats where you are wrong. A built up Singapore is not easy to invade.

A few hundred missiles launched, destroying key military installations and the government hideout. Then a naval and air blockade will finish the job. No need to invade, just wait for the invite to come in.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excellent attitude..... a global approach to business opportunities but fiercely loyal to Singapore. You truly are an outstanding citizen. If only there were more like you, Singapore wouldn't have to import foreigners.

You should give him more incentive to produce more offsprings - a dozen from him, we can cut 12,000 aliens.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few hundred missiles launched, destroying key military installations and the government hideout. Then a naval and air blockade will finish the job. No need to invade, just wait for the invite to come in.

You think they can move so much missiles without SAF knowing? Ahahahahahahaha...................

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think they can move so much missiles without SAF knowing? Ahahahahahahaha...................

You think this is Iraq war Scuds ah? The missiles are all over the country and have the range to hit sinkapore. sinkapore have patriot missiles or not?