• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remembering our Good OLd Brands..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KoteX was the onLy feminine Napkins then.StiLL remember those days when they were soLd pre-packed in oLd newspapers ...:eek::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is a good old brand!

Used to be very good Brand, where people can trust in its quality, reliability & trustworthy...but the products of late, had been shoddy & still selling "expired date" stuffs...

Time, we get a new trusted BRAND..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KoteX was the onLy feminine Napkins then.StiLL remember those days when they were soLd pre-packed in oLd newspapers ...:eek::biggrin:

Used to go the "chap hway tiam" and buy those for the ladies of the house,...& it was quite embarrassing if you buy a packet of " Go tack"...one cannot said it too loud, so I have to be 'bribed' with extra money.. ha ha ha.. it was the only brand then.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
before Yoneyama quite a lot of the badminton guys used to play with some other racket......it sort of had the word Gray in its name

I started playing tennis in a Dunlop Wooden Racquet & Yoneyama Badmintion Racquet with a wooden frame..before it became Yonex.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
before Yoneyama quite a lot of the badminton guys used to play with some other racket......it sort of had the word Gray in its name

I think it was Gray...have one of that too...and then later Carlton came out with their aluminum frame racquet & their plastic shuttlecocks, which I use to buy, was it half a dozen in the tube for practice.

It was Dunlop Wooden Racquet, played it broke...then used the GRAY & it was too heavy, then bought the YONEYAMA...& later the lighter CARLTON...nowadays I play "bedminton"..