• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remembering our Good OLd Brands..

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
was there an ink bottle called Quink? You would refill the ink in your pen by pressing on some kind of tube so as to create a vacuum. Then

you dip the nib of the pen into the inkpot and release the pressure on the tube and then ink would be sucked into the pen.

If i recall correctly Quink came in 3 colours.....black, blue and red.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
was there an ink bottle called Quink? You would refill the ink in your pen by pressing on some kind of tube so as to create a vacuum. Then

you dip the nib of the pen into the inkpot and release the pressure on the tube and then ink would be sucked into the pen.

If i recall correctly Quink came in 3 colours.....black, blue and red.

..which reminds me of the esteemed Hero Brand pen from China.They even had a range from the cheaper ones in green to the top of the Line of bLack in GoLd trimmings..
..and not forgetting the famed Kawasaki badminton rackets as weLL..:wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
got the LUNA and alligator colour pencils and the Oxford metal pencil case. I got those as Xmas present from someone when in primary school.

..which reminds me of the esteemed Hero Brand pen from China.They even had a range from the cheaper ones in green to the top of the Line of bLack in GoLd trimmings..
..and not forgetting the famed Kawasaki badminton rackets as weLL..:wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Got tiger oil too.....in the early 60s there was an sung advert over radio which went like this

Tiger oil, tiger oil

for quick relief from colds , aches and pains

its used throughout the world

you must get it straight away

tiger oil makes your day a happy day.

Some of the older guys here may recall this song.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey can show pic?....
this pic is from google but my bottle is the same
vintage-bottle-quink-ink-with-box.jpg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You'd be surprised that you can stiLL get a bottLe of that ink at Bras Basah CompLex..:smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kiwi Brand - Whitener for Canvas Shoes
Kiwi Brand - Shoe Polish, Black, Brown & Neutral

Hanes Singlet
555 Notebook