• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remembering Dr. Wong Ming Yang

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no lah. there was no ultimatum. for anyone to suggest that old man or anyone in the familee had a direct hand in her death by means of an ultimatum is pure unadulterated speculative nonsense. and this cumming from me who was first on the internet since the 90s who accused the old chap of being a kempetai collaborator rather than a sinkie patriot. i don't have love for that old man, but the late dr. wong succumbed to deep despair and depression. i have seen "weaker" women coming back strong by being there for their children and giving the middle finger to their grandparents in law.

hi there

1. bro, just imagine this.
2. one weakling hubby.
3. plus one hyper dominating mum-in-law.
4. on top of that, one above-all ruler in the familee.
5. how to survive after the birth of the albino:(

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at my signature!!!

還我河山!!!

We must educate our kids what is right and what is wrong.What is mean by one nation one citizens one Singapore.
We must educate our kids the right way to think.Not to carry balls so as to be a yes man who did not know how to say yes yes and YES!

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must educate our kids what is right and what is wrong.What is mean by one nation one citizens one Singapore.
We must educate our kids the right way to think.Not to carry balls so as to be a yes man who did not know how to say yes yes and YES!

Dont be a yes man and dont carry balls and dont turn a blind eye to oppression and be allow oneself to be blinded by greed and forsake all conscience and principles ??

How make easy million dollars as a pwabye PAP minister bro????

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take a greater genius to even imagine that she can be the right person for that job kekekeke

:biggrin:

this will be the ruin of this country .....

And so will it be seen.

But it takes a ultimate genius to commit blunder after blunder, when he was at the very top of the food chain to eventually land up in the bottom of that food chain!

Clinton666 fared worse.

He is not even in the food chain. He is just dirt floating here and there! LOL

Freespeakereth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was only 6 years old when dr. Wong Ming Yang died. And I have no recollection of the whole thing at all till I was 35 years old and someone told me about the history. I remember feeling shocked at the news. I dodnt know such things happened. That was about 3 year ago when I heard of it.
I think I really love dr. Wong Ming Yang a lot.
I wish she was reading this.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The boh-hor-see lau-yeow-siew drove her to commit suicide a couple of days after she gave to her albino child.

Now you know the truth.