• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remembering Dr. Wong Ming Yang

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Officially heart attack.

Unofficially, state secret. Bet you even SID and ISD not cleared for it.

if its unofficially, i will not let those bastard off!!!I swear... that if its .. its true its unofficially, and got some dirty secret in this saga, i will and confirm will not let those bastards off.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
if its unofficially, i will not let those bastard off!!!I swear... that if its .. its true its unofficially, and got some dirty secret in this saga, i will and confirm will not let those bastards off.

It is a she not a he.

Not even people in Area 51 know the truth

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Officially heart attack.

Unofficially, state secret. Bet you even SID and ISD not cleared for it.

self-inflicted. under duress and despair. not coerced. a few doctors and nurses at the ward knew more about the cause of death than would sid, isd or even the cabinet and many in the inner circle, including the familee. it's half true that she died of a heart attack. it was heart failure, but what caused it? merl has already given the answer.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
self-inflicted. under duress and despair. not coerced. a few doctors and nurses at the ward knew more about the cause of death than would sid, isd or even the cabinet and many in the inner circle, including the familee. it's half true that she died of a heart attack. it was heart failure, but what caused it? merl has already given the answer.

Self inflicted but i think ultimatum was given....

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore must be return to the rightful owner.Singaporeans!!!

Singapore is not a land for just one family, one man.not a land for their funny policy.

if this is the singapore we have to live in, i waiting for the time to migrate.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Self inflicted but i think ultimatum was given....

no lah. there was no ultimatum. for anyone to suggest that old man or anyone in the familee had a direct hand in her death by means of an ultimatum is pure unadulterated speculative nonsense. and this cumming from me who was first on the internet since the 90s who accused the old chap of being a kempetai collaborator rather than a sinkie patriot. i don't have love for that old man, but the late dr. wong succumbed to deep despair and depression. i have seen "weaker" women coming back strong by being there for their children and giving the middle finger to their grandparents in law.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah. there was no ultimatum. for anyone to suggest that old man or anyone in the familee had a direct hand in her death by means of an ultimatum is pure unadulterated speculative nonsense. and this cumming from me who was first on the internet since the 90s who accused the old chap of being a kempetai collaborator rather than a sinkie patriot. i don't have love for that old man, but the late dr. wong succumbed to deep despair and depression. i have seen "weaker" women coming back strong by being there for their children and giving the middle finger to their grandparents in law.

It is difficult to believe a medical doctor who is suppose to take on stress was so stressed out to commit the suicide. External force is a probability.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore must be return to the rightful owner.Singaporeans!!!

Singapore is not a land for just one family, one man.not a land for their funny policy.

if this is the singapore we have to live in, i waiting for the time to migrate.

look at my signature!!!

還我河山!!!