• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember use this secret weapon!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at this world of disasters and turmoils and human despairs...

When you are in dire straits.....try the highlighted statements, very effective one, try it and see!! I experienced it again today! God is Good!! God is Gracious! :biggrin:

4. By faith in Jesus Christ ALONE we can be saved.

Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person... The LORD JESUS CHRIST!

* John 11:25, "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live."
* John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
* John 6:40, "And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."
* Mark 1:15, "And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."
* Acts 26:18, "To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."
* Romans 10:13, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

* 1st Corinthians 3:11, "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ."
* Galatians 3:26, "For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus."

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at this world of disasters and turmoils and human despairs...

When you are in dire straits.....try the highlighted statements, very effective one, try it and see!! I experienced it again today! God is Good!! God is Gracious!:biggrin:

4. By faith in Jesus Christ ALONE we can be saved.

Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person... The LORD JESUS CHRIST!

* John 11:25, "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live."
* John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
* John 6:40, "And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."
* Mark 1:15, "And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."
Acts 26:18, "To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."
* Romans 10:13, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved
* 1st Corinthians 3:11, "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ."
* Galatians 3:26, "For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus."

As what ur Msian Xtians claimed. So can u make up ur mind..Jesus or ALLAH? :rolleyes:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Father is Allah
Jesus is Allah
Holy Ghost is son of Allah
All is Allah,s
All is 1
All is 3
Three gods as 1 consolidated god
Three individual gods as three individual gods
Allah here Allah there