• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

reluctant to pay $40k dowry, stingy sinkie kena wacked by his PRC gf mother

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The significant difference between dowry and bridal gift is that, the bridal gift belongs to the in-laws after being paid or gifted. The dowry still belongs to the wife, not the husband, after marriage. That's why in cases of husbands going down in the dumps, we hear wives complaining about even dowries have to be sold or pawned to bail out.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
狮城汉拒给4万聘金 中国岳母棒打鸳鸯

20110213_xz_lcn_singaporeman_img_main.jpg

wahlaneh...
tell u dun anyhow touch tiongkok meimei dun believe, busno64.
sell her to geylang to offset the debt owed to her mother lor.:biggrin:
think $40K from hotel81 not difficult to earn back by prc right?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The significant difference between dowry and bridal gift is that, the bridal gift belongs to the in-laws after being paid or gifted. The dowry still belongs to the wife, not the husband, after marriage. That's why in cases of husbands going down in the dumps, we hear wives complaining about even dowries have to be sold or pawned to bail out.

So when did the Chinese start practising this notion of bridal gift ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So when did the Chinese start practising this notion of bridal gift ?

I think between five to four thousand years ago. The royalties and the wealthies conceptualised, ritualised and perpetuated this practice since it kept the best women in the "market" only available and affordable to them.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A man doesn't pay dowry, only a woman brings along dowry with and to her marriage.

In Thailand the brides parents expect a "bride price" from the groom. The $$ is suppose to compensate them for lossing the daugther.

This mother-in-law is stupid. She should have waited for after the marriage before starting to make monetary demands :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pay 40k dowry for PRC spider spirit. Tell the mother in law to fly kite, and dun come to singapore, she is not welcome.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these Tiong gold diggers only have money , money and more money in mind :mad:
They think all Singaporeans own a money printing machine at home arh ?
KNN , SGD$40,000 can buy a few Viet , Laotian , Cambodian , Myanmar girls :biggrin:
Anyway , her precious daughter is soiled goods already , still got the cheek to demand SGD$40,000.
Her p**sy got diamond issit ?
:p

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
fucking pathetic sinkie fucker, make his prc gf pregnant, so boh pian lan lan have to marry her, but gf mother open mouth want S$40k dowry. Stingy fucker is reluctant to pay, feel $40k too expensive, then kena wacked by gf mother..LAN LAN..OBIGOOD!!! :wink: Bloody stingy cheebyekia still dare to report to the chinese press, fucking shameless!!! Make girl pregnant liao still dont wanto pay :oIo: KNN motherfucking bastard think he can hide in Singapore and therefore no need to take responsibility. If she give birth to the kid, dis fucker will still have to pay maintenace to the caregiver and the kid. :rolleyes: LOL OBIGOOD for anyhow fuck PRC meimei! :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::oIo:

QUOTE]

This is the problem with sinkies like u, that is why the country is so fucked up. why are u defending the gf and calling the sinkie chap a stingy fucker? If he is stingy, u are a loser turd. Let me enlighten u with a few facts. The last time I checked, it takes 2 people to fuck. (normally, no one like u pak chew cheng all the time). That means this PRC slut also decided to fuck this sinkie guy. She could have insisted on condom use, or she could have been on birth control, BUT SHE DID NOT. Now kenna pregnant, how is it his entire fault? She is at least 50% to blame too. he is already doing this PRC slut a big favour by agreeing to marry her. Her cheebye mother dare to ask for dowry? The dowry should come from the bride's side, they should be offering him the dowry to marry her. If he turn his back on her, she would be a single mother raising a bastard child, and her prospect of remarriage with that well used cheeby is zero. This is the only crime the sinkie guy did, he did not anaylse the situation properly and realise that he holds all the cards. If you don't know this cheebye PRC girls by now, I explain it to you. They will trick you and tell u they are taking birth control, or got woman problems, and all that kind of stuff just to make you think they cannot have children, and than lo and behold, guess what, theyare pregnant. They want to get pregnant to pressure the guy into marrying them. Oldest trick in china. If I were him, i ask for paternity test to make sure that he is the real father.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
pay 40k dowry for PRC spider spirit. Tell the mother in law to fly kite, and dun come to singapore, she is not welcome.

The sinkie chap should turn the table on her and demand $40K dowry for himself to marry her slut whore daughter. If he don't marry her, her prospect for marriage to some one else is very dim considering she is a single mother with a bastard child, and spreads her legs without protection quite easily.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
$40,000 ..she think our money fall from the sky :mad: Women alway think men's money easy to earn.

This sinkie man has not even determine whether he is the real father of the unborn baby.

If mi... I will say $4,000. Take it or fxxk off if she think is too low :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
$40,000 ..she think our money fall from the sky :mad: Women alway think men's money easy to earn.

This sinkie man has not even determine whether he is the real father of the unborn baby.

If mi... I will say $4,000. Take it or fxxk off if she think is too low :biggrin:

hi there

1. bingo bro!
2. sheep is damn useless. judging from the pic, the guy is some "limited" character too.
3. he shall suffer more once hooked with such money-grabbing m-i-l.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bingo bro!
2. sheep is damn useless. judging from the pic, the guy is some "limited" character too.
3. he shall suffer more once hooked with such money-grabbing m-i-l.

Ya.. sometimes we men must speak up our mind also. Even to my prospective mother-in-law & sister-in-law, I must not let them think whatever they ask for ..will come naturally to them.

My money is not easy to earn ... and doesn't whatever they demand we must fulfill :mad:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is what the XIN MIN put on cover page ??

KNN.... as a media... they just listen to one sided story and put up a picture on front page. Are they reporting the truth ?

this XIN MIN... sibei jia lat.... hopeless.