• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Religion of Rape: Austria: 'Peaceful' Muslim migrants rape and murder beautiful 13-year-old girl

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are all the m&d? So quiet when Muslims commit such act.
Obviously this crime was perpetuated by loose summer dresssing. Europeans don't wear bra in summer. Some anyway. Just like hokkien women at home. No bra. Just singlet and panty. Shameless heathen pagans.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously this crime was perpetuated by loose summer dresssing. Europeans don't wear bra in summer. Some anyway. Just like hokkien women at home. No bra. Just singlet and panty. Shameless heathen pagans.
Support China to get rid of the venomous religion in Xinjiang and the rest of the world. 中国万岁。

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And (remember) when his Lord tried Abraham with (His) commands, and he fulfilled them, He said: Lo! I have appointed thee a leader for mankind. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring (will there be leaders)? He said: My covenant includeth not wrong-doers.

What nonsense is this? God and Abraham never had such a conversation.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
what austria got to do with stinkypura?

austria was besieged by turcos in the infamous siege of vienna episode

so its just regional historical settlement matters
not for busybody lousy copycat low IQ slit eyed slanty kafir to poke their noses into

slanties have better things to deal with
such as CECA

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mao as leader can kill as many as he desire.......non of mudslim biz esp lying camelfucker's

cow fuckers like CECA, who ironically worship cows at the same time, need not poke your nose in others' business

Muslims ruled ceca virus for 1000 years
and muslims can rule ceca virus for another 1000 years

you go back to applying cow dung and consuming cow urine
that's your designated role in life

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are contradicting urself again. First u said its DL opinion. Now u said its fake news? :rolleyes: So tell me now below quotes. Buddhism and Islam not a terrorist religion? Fake news? Or DL opinion?

View attachment 115957
I didn't contradict! What I meant was what u were implying what DL said was fake news!
So I was actually referring to u..
LOL

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. Noted in bold.

Things happened for a legitimate reason. Though killing innocents is haram. People dont blew up themselves for no reasons. Individuals have their own personal grievances. Look at those mess created by US, Israel and their Western allies over at the ME. Millions of innocent woman and children were massacred by the West. Orphans by the tons. And the killing still on-going btw. Look at Syria. The rest also not spared. Civil wars ongoing too immediately after the West destroyed ME, installed a puppet and left those shits behind. So dont expect revenge and vengeance to stop. Then look at S Lanka where Tamil Tigers also involved in suicide bombing. They have their legitimate reasons too. LTTE activities subsided cos teres no more war in S Lanka. But not with ME. The damages inflicted in ME countries is beyond comprehensible! Lastly if Islam is a terrorist religion, suicide bombing would have been thrive immediately after the Prophet, pbuh, demise, no? So i need to correct u. It has nothing to do with the faith. Look at those Cheena Msians and Indon Cheena. 25% and 3% still living happily tere. :biggrin:
It doesn't change anything....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't contradict! What I meant was what u were implying what DL said was fake news!
So I was actually referring to u..
LOL

U were the one implying had deeper meaning. Sarcasm. Now u said fake news. Cant even make up ur mind. LOL

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
U were the one implying had deeper meaning. Sarcasm. Now u said fake news. Cant even make up ur mind. LOL
What talking u? I didn't contradict, I said what u were saying was fake news! U were the one talking nonsense...
LOL LOL LOL

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What talking u? I didn't contradict, I said what u were saying was fake news! U were the one talking nonsense...
LOL LOL LOL

I merely quote fm DL. U buta ya. U said its his opinion. But now u said its fake news. Wat talkg u? U on weeds ya. LOL

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I merely quote fm DL. U buta ya. U said its his opinion. But now u said its fake news. Wat talkg u? U on weeds ya. LOL
Maybe u on ganja or ecstasy. LOL
What proof u have that was DL true words? Imo, it's all fake news! Bodoh!
LOL

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe u on ganja or ecstasy. LOL
What proof u have that was DL true words? Imo, it's all fake news! Bodoh!
LOL

Proof is tere. I had already posted his quotes. Go have ur eyes chk!

If fake news then y u said its his opinion? Hallucinating again! LOL