• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Religion of Rape: Austria: 'Peaceful' Muslim migrants rape and murder beautiful 13-year-old girl

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the reason why he chose his words carefully so as to not to offend. There's a deeper meaning to what he quoted!

Hes a spiritual leader. His intention is very important. The last thing he did is to hurt ones feeling. So such people preach peace n dont harbour hatred. His words n intentions are very clear. He even said tere r evil buddhists n muslims committg terrorists acts. But its not the faults of the religion i.e. Islam. :smile:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hes a spiritual leader. His intention is very important. The last thing he did is to hurt ones feeling. So such people preach peace n dont harbour hatred. His words n intentions are very clear. He even said tere r evil buddhists n muslims committg terrorists acts. But its not the faults of the religion i.e. Islam. :smile:
He embraces all religions so every religion to him has equal footings...
So it's not only Islam...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He embraces all religions so every religion to him has equal footings...
So it's not only Islam...

Well tat i wouldnt know. All i know is hes a wise spiritual leader n he see Islam in a positive light. Deeper meang is only ur opinion.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a deeper meaning to what he said like what I mentioned earlier..

So wats his deeper meaning? Can i said DL is a terrorist since u people always said Islam practise Jihad and is a terrorist act. I believe DL had read the Quran. Hope one day DL will embrace Islam.:biggrin:

1625910425608.png

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Find that it has another meaning to what the Dalai Lama says n it has some sarcasm in it... It can be interpreted as killing or harming others by the terrorist will only stop if everyone becomes a Muslim..!

Not just DL praises Islam/Prophet.

1625911027113.png

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
U said deeper meaning. I take it as a negative comment. But DL also accept jihad. So u should also consider him a terrorist too, no?
I interpret it as he's saying terrorism from Islam will only stop if everyone becomes a Muslim..