• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Relationship with Sugarbaby ok?

zainalali70

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong of having a sugarbaby as partner??!!
I am 50 plus guy who like to be in control especially in a relationship..had few before but they kenot tahan so we break up.
I met my current partner at Sugarbook and things seems to be working fine and I am happy. I know that she is into me for $$$ while I am for her youth and beauty.
I really dislike the idea of settled down because things get boring and we will go separate way eventually.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong of having a sugarbaby as partner??!!
I am 50 plus guy who like to be in control especially in a relationship..had few before but they kenot tahan so we break up.
I met my current partner at Sugarbook and things seems to be working fine and I am happy. I know that she is into me for $$$ while I am for her youth and beauty.
I really dislike the idea of settled down because things get boring and we will go separate way eventually.

lcb .. @ginfreely

You lose to a prostitute :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lcb .. @ginfreely

You lose to a prostitute :biggrin:
Only your filthy Malaysian whore mother wife daughters are prostitute and sugar baby. Xia suay filthy Malaysian dogs sons of whores criminal bullies keep repeating filthy lies of me to win. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

zainalali70

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I mean is LCB @ginfreely is inferior to a prostitute :thumbsdown:

You are so obsessed with sugarbaby & these :poop: not earning a decent living

wow you are right bro..this @ginfreely is abit :o-o: coz he/she always seems to be in bad mood and badmouth one..
me also post on the thread that talk about JB immigration stuff coz I also always come and go because of my baby in JB..touchwood so far no problem la..but others faces so many problems...
not say obsess with sugarbaby..i only got 1 la...to me it's not so much about the sex la..but it's my character that I know myself that cause problem when it come to relationship...
but my current partner..both of us are happy and enjoying each other companionship..whether it will last or not...we don't know but for now..we are ok..
in SG..where else to find sugarbaby beside than Sugarbook? I tried others like Tinder etc..but find it hard to search for right partners...what writtien on the profile and what they want is sooooooo different lo..
also no offence..all SG girls only look for mat saleh :FU:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow you are right bro..this @ginfreely is abit :o-o: coz he/she always seems to be in bad mood and badmouth one..
me also post on the thread that talk about JB immigration stuff coz I also always come and go because of my baby in JB..touchwood so far no problem la..but others faces so many problems...
not say obsess with sugarbaby..i only got 1 la...to me it's not so much about the sex la..but it's my character that I know myself that cause problem when it come to relationship...
but my current partner..both of us are happy and enjoying each other companionship..whether it will last or not...we don't know but for now..we are ok..
in SG..where else to find sugarbaby beside than Sugarbook? I tried others like Tinder etc..but find it hard to search for right partners...what writtien on the profile and what they want is sooooooo different lo..
also no offence..all SG girls only look for mat saleh :FU:

Wow bro ... you hate SG girls so much huh. I am doing business but I dun have the money to give them a monthly allowance so I only try to date those malaysian chinese girls working in Jean Yip & Body Shop in the Sinkieland.

I am married with 2 kids so cannot anyhow give sugarbaby monthly allowance.

zainalali70

Alfrescian
Loyal
A whore by any other name.
These sluts with a piece of cunt just want money in exchange for sex. You can't sugarcoat this.
as said before..every relationship also involve sex and money..open up your mind and look at this relationship as same intention relationship..as long as both party is happy..why not??

zainalali70

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow bro ... you hate SG girls so much huh. I am doing business but I dun have the money to give them a monthly allowance so I only try to date those malaysian chinese girls working in Jean Yip & Body Shop in the Sinkieland.

I am married with 2 kids so cannot anyhow give sugarbaby monthly allowance.

hahaha...everyone have their own request la...
i don't hate SG girls but find them very demanding and hard to please especially with my character lo...
i am not into relationship or getting married stage yet so now just focus on my career and make myself happy during the weekend without stress or need to pujuk gf etc la...again my partner must be able to present themself really well in front of my friends and family lo...
that's why i like my current partner :smile:

zainalali70

Alfrescian
Loyal

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
well if this is what you see in a relationship then good luck mate...
no matter gf/mistress/sugarbaby deserved to be respect and love
some may have their side of the stories on why they choose this path..so take a moment to read this and understand from their point of view la bro..
have $$$ but no class = no respect
https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...pur-find-empowerment-and-self-respect/1824753

You are trying too hard to justify and glorify your adultery with that slut of yours.

zainalali70

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are trying too hard to justify and glorify your adultery with that slut of yours.

this sugarbook platform have girls range from 20 plus to 40 plus with good education background..some even have a good career...sometime human just need some companionship...i had a great chat with this ladies in her 40..her name is Yunnee..she is single..working as manager..she only want to look for companionship as her work takes most of her social time so she have not time to mingle...here she can chat with anyone that share the same interest like her with not commitment..i do occasionally chat with her when i have the time..we give each other advise on work issues..she is a great sugarbaby when it come to work stuff..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 12.35.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 12.35.20 PM.png
    579.5 KB · Views: 342
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 11.27.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 11.27.02 AM.png
    544 KB · Views: 350
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 10.47.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 10.47.30 AM.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 344