• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reincarnated SATAN baby will be born in Australia! Assassinate the mom ASAP!

PopeBandit16

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4763177/mum-shares-funny-terrifying-ultrasound-trolled/

SCAN SHAME
Mum-to-be shares funny and ‘terrifying’ ultrasound of her baby… but brutal trolls say her baby will be ‘pure evil’

Sharni Turner, from Australia, shared the image, in which the foetus is facing the front, on Twitter in September, and it went viral, attracting 11,000 retweets and 31,000 likes

By Hayley Richardson
25th October 2017, 12:44 pm
Updated: 25th October 2017, 2:09 pm
Comments
A MUM-TO-BE who shared a funny and "terrifying" ultrasound snap of her baby was left horrified after brutal trolls branded her unborn child "pure evil".

Sharni Turner, from Australia, shared the image on Twitter in September, where it went viral, attracting 11,000 retweets and 31,000 likes.

Twitter/sharniiturner
Sharni Turner shared a picture of her ultrasound on Twitter, calling it 'terrifying'
In the picture, the face of the foetus is facing the front.

Some social media users likened the scan image to Harry Potter character Voldemort, while others referenced characters from films such as Predator, Transformers and Saw.

Sharni clearly saw the funny side, captioning her tweet: "My ultrasound technician decided to do a front face image of my baby and it was the most terrifying thing over ever seen in my f*****g LIFE (sic)."

She's also retweeted a number of humorous responses.

@sharniiturner
Sharni received some unpleasant responses to the image of her scan, with one Twitter user branding her baby 'evil'
But some comments were far from lighthearted.

One sick tweet read: "I'm now pro abortion," while another wrote: "Abort, Abort," alongside a gif.

OH BABY! The amazing baby scan pictures which have to be seen to be believed – from a rock-star pose to a high five
And one vile troll told Sharni: "I can tell that your child will be pure evil."

Sharni responded to some of the unpleasant remarks, tweeting: "I don't in any way plan on having an abortion and that this is what a human skull looks like scanned bc LMAO (sic)."

Megatron jnr

— sharni (@sharniiturner) September 8, 2017
Wow giving birth to Voldemort pic.twitter.com/YH2nysqNBI

— ig iryani rand (@okhanSTR) October 21, 2017

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/腹中胎兒像極-佛地魔-孕婦驚呆了-101505945.html

腹中胎兒像極「佛地魔」…孕婦驚呆了
三立新聞網 setn.com
三立新聞網
2017年10月26日 下午6:15
國際中心/綜合報導

一名孕婦到醫院產檢,卻發現超音波照怪怪的,胎兒的臉龐瞪著她,宛如佛地魔長相,不過孕婦則幽默的把照片上傳推特,她說「這是我見過最可怕的景象」,引起網友好奇討論,但因為照片太詭異,甚建議孕婦去墮胎。

17505967a0c8425101cb0629fa4097c5

這名澳洲孕婦特納(Sharni Turner)懷孕13週,在超音波照驚見「惡魔寶寶」,不禁讓人看了毛骨悚然,而她則開玩笑的說「寶寶的表情是我人生中看過最可怕的景象」。許多網友則驚呼很有趣,並認為是難得照片,值得收藏起來,祝福特納生產順利。

不過,「怪異」的超音波照,也引發網友酸語,竟然形容胎兒是電影「《哈利波特》中的角色佛地魔」、「《奪魂鋸》裡經典角色」,甚至有人口出惡言,認為寶寶是惡靈附身,竟要特納去墮胎。對此,特納回應,我不會墮胎,「這只是正常的人類頭顱而已」。