• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recognize this faggot?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So is everybody who voices his opinion in Singapore being stalked and judged by netizens now? So sad...

you are absolutely spot on
sometimes you have to stand up and fight fire with fire
why let these shitheads run amok here
shoot them, bury them, expose them and take them head on!!!
no need to be afraid of their vulval mouths and atomic bombs!!!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RRlbyHH.jpg

You approached and ganna rejected? Then turn vengeful?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am sure LHL's handlers taught him to shake with his hand on top to show case strength and not weakness but look at that handshake. Obama's hang might be below but his handshake looks more masculine and stronger. LHL's looks like a limp wristed dandy female's handshake.

Did u notice his pink tie too? What a homo, pink is his predominant colour, he has so many pink shirts too. Obama is wearing a nice blue "power" tie, and Gay Loong is wearing the wimpy pink tie. Next time, he should send the wife, she would look more manly shaking hands with Obummer.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Aiyoh, why his knees so close together again?

He got so excited shaking the hands of a big black cock, that he just came in his pants mah. That's why he has to hold his legs close together so the cum stain in his crotch is not showing.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure LHL's handlers taught him to shake with his hand on top to show case strength and not weakness but look at that handshake. Obama's hang might be below but his handshake looks more masculine and stronger. LHL's looks like a limp wristed dandy female's handshake.

His whole body language and posture just looks so wrong. Limp-wristed and effeminate.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obama looks like " The Man". LHL did not even get a smile. Obama must be thinking "geez I have a busy day, who has time for this".