• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recognize this faggot?

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
RRlbyHH.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's a pic of a real faggot (the guy on the left, not the soul brother on the right).

03TH_OBAMA_1415826f.jpg

I rest my case.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is everybody who voices his opinion in Singapore being stalked and judged by netizens now? So sad...

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not sure if he or she is a faggot but they never screw up my CPF hard earn money.
how about the picture below? faggot? ho-ching.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's a pic of a real faggot (the guy on the left, not the soul brother on the right).

03TH_OBAMA_1415826f.jpg

I rest my case.

I am sure LHL's handlers taught him to shake with his hand on top to show case strength and not weakness but look at that handshake. Obama's hang might be below but his handshake looks more masculine and stronger. LHL's looks like a limp wristed dandy female's handshake.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure LHL's handlers taught him to shake with his hand on top to show case strength and not weakness but look at that handshake. Obama's hang might be below but his handshake looks more masculine and stronger. LHL's looks like a limp wristed dandy female's handshake.

Aiyoh, why his knees so close together again?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He looks like a little kid in a toy shop.

He looked so effeminate as if he is a dainty little girl being introduced to Obama for the first time. He also looked happy like fark! Oh and his left hand looked like he was touching his dress/skirt.:biggrin: