• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reason why I like to take MRT

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000240_533522890034364_1173615952_n.jpg

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;7KFj1el5Rms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KFj1el5Rms[/video]

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teen arrested for suspected outrage of modesty on MRT train

MRT15e.jpg

By Joanna Seow

A 17-year-old youth who is believed to be responsible for outraging a passenger's modesty on an MRT train was arrested on Tuesday.

Officers responded to the case on board a north-bound MRT train on Tuesday night. The victim raised the alarm when she felt something was wrong and informed a fellow passenger, who then helped to detain the suspect together with station staff until the police arrived.

The police said that investigations are ongoing. If convicted, the suspect may face a jail term of up to two years, or a fine, and he may also be liable to caning.

The police in a statement commended the passenger and station staff for their actions. They advised the public to stay vigilant at all times and remain calm should they encounter such crimes while travelling on public transport. In such cases, they should raise the alarm immediately for other members of public to help, call 999 and report the matter to the bus or train driver.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
People taking photographs of others without asking for permission should be treated like molesters. Damn pests.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei cb, so crowded how to not accidentally and unwillngly molest .Even I did not want to touch neh neh I am being forced to brush it by other peoples body and arms.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS see like this also can steam?
Then go swimming pool or beach see ladies in swimming costumes then will cream his pants?

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
The person who take this pic shld not post on public forum. Take and keep for ownself lah. Now this gal, sure to cover up the next time she takes trains. I take the mrt too. And this kind of gals just brighten up my day!!

To the gal who is in this pic. Please continue to wear like this. Dont bother what other people says. If you wan to be undress, jus undress. I wont mind!