• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Really need help from bros here to fight NCC thugs in Wiki War erupting there...

junkmail

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi kojakbt, i think i will pass cos it is really not worth pursuing it

in the end, it becomes quite unedifying and it is not as though his is the only practice in the protestant world where some have reservations

i believe it is enough that the facts are there and people can make their own decisions - to award him $1,000,000 for every soul saved (although NCC is not known for missions) or to ask others to listen but give their money to the truly needy and mission-based churches or whatever...i do not know as there are literally dozens of behavioural codes out there

junkmail

Alfrescian
Loyal
But for those teenagers, I think there is a need to guide them...

Teenagers are really a good target market though i am surprised that NCC is now targetting teenagers cos their segment is more the professionals in their twenties and thirties

The problem with some independent pastors today is that they believed they have the ear of God, are anionted by Him and can validly disregard any criticisms of them.

With no governance, they 'buy' endorsements from the more established churches, speakers, place their wives as pastors and give themselves titles. Or they help themselves to the congregation by selling their stuff to them, ask them to pray for their own corporate careers.

Whether these are right or not, my own opinion is that these are wrong because Jesus did not ask the pastor to fleece his sheep but to look after them and if neccessary give up their lives for them.

Can you imagine Joseph Prince doing that for the NCC congregation?

kojakbt, peace, time to move on.

Last edited: