• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Really looking forward to the coming election ...

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know PAP will win eventually, but this time round, the opposition will put up a very good fight .....

There are some major screw ups by the ministers and I'm sure netizens will blast them like nobody's business ....

In the past few years, I'm sure our minister have done a lot of good for the country. But unfortunately, they will be best remembered for these incidents:

:smile: Vivian - "I must take up some basic finance courses. Blew YOG budget x 3. And so sorry to give dog food to volunteers. Paisay. I will serve better food next time. Maybe I will ask the Perm Sec that went for the french cooking class for lessons."

:( Yacoob - "Ops! I told everyone that the Orchard flood is caused by a choked drain, but then the @#$#& flood repeat again a few weeks later and not 50 years laters. And when reporters ask me whether I will compensate those affected by the flood, I say 'my top priority now is it stop the flood', and hopefully people will forget about the compensation after a few days ..."

:mad: Kan Seng - "Heads must roll due to the Mas Salamet escape. But not mine and my top police people. Some junior people can take the blame."

:eek: George - "Sorry lah, I didn't know that the Romainia a**h*** escaped Singapore until he reach Romania. But I will keep shouting at the Romania government everyday! I promise!"

:cool: Ah Mah - "I don't need to build more HDB flats even though more foreigners are coming in. There is no property bubble and I am not in denial! Period."

:wink: Tharman - "I have made Singapore number one again! Singapore can stand proud to be the first country to go into recession during the financial crisis. Hip Hip Hurray!"

:p Kim Yong - "I simply love foreign talents! The more the merrier. More! More! More!"

:( Raymond - "Even if they don't die on the MRT tracks, they will still find other ways to kill themselves. I will take my own sweet time to build the MRT track gates. Those track gates cost a lot of money but I cannot make SMRT lose money leh."

:rolleyes: Hng Kiang - "I've been enjoying a low profile work these few years after the hairdo incident ... luckily didn't screw up like my buddy's in the cabinet. Hee hee heeeee .... but I still collect my million dollar salary."

:cool: Swee Say - "You like my center parking hairstyle?"

:biggrin: Boon Wah - "I will retire in Johor. Cheap place to stay after earning millions of Singapore dollars. And I will never go to KK Hospital, just in case those jokers give me the wrong drug."

:confused: Eng Hen - "Hey, Boon Wah, cannot blame me for the KK Hosital screw up lah. Blame my wife, she is the CEO of KK when it happened. But my wife don't need to apologise about the incident even she is the CEO. She don't even need to show her face when everyone is asking where is the CEO? People will forget lah. But just to play safe, can you apologise instead?"

:p Chee Hean - "I just give 9K to all NSmen, now everyone likes me!"

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know PAP will win eventually, but this time round, the opposition will put up a very good fight .....

The opposition can put up a good fight this time :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ruling party will sweep all parliamentary seats barring one, in the upcoming GE. That's my prediction.

If my prediction is wrong, I chop my XXXX. :o

I am 0 for 2 as of now so nothing much left to chop liao anyway. :(

But heck this is cyberspace. Get real, guys!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be disappointed.
The story will always remains the same.

Come elections time, PAP gives out an incentive and all the points you mentioned will be forgotten.
I believe the percentage will be more then the last time around.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if pap can keep their nationwide votes above 60%, can't see them losing any seats apart from those 2.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always look forward to Elections but not the inevitable results. Not to mention I only got to vote 2 times out of last 5 or 6 Elections that I've been eligible to vote

jw5

Loyal
The ruling party will sweep all parliamentary seats barring one, in the upcoming GE. That's my prediction.

If my prediction is wrong, I chop my XXXX. :o

I am 0 for 2 as of now so nothing much left to chop liao anyway. :(

But heck this is cyberspace. Get real, guys!
Can you clarify this time chop what?
The last 2 times, some people thought you chop head, some thought you chop lj.
I had to defend you by saying that you didn't specify, can't use the same defence forever.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
3Q for your defending.

All along when I say I chop, I only meant it metaphorically lah. :o

Nobody will chop their XXXX literally one lah. :p

:p:p:p

Can you clarify this time chop what?
The last 2 times, some people thought you chop head, some thought you chop lj.
I had to defend you by saying that you didn't specify, can't use the same defence forever.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many anarcho-capitalists are there in Singapore? If got enough support, I don't mind starting and financing a party to contest the imminent elections.