• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real incident in Chinatown involving PRC

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Real incident in Chinatown involving PRC</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>4:15 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 15) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>30010.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>A friend told me this. He was in Chinatown last week and saw an incident. What happened was, people were queuing up at a stall to buy food. There was this PRC woman cut into the queue. Behind were 3 other PRC women too. The PRC woman behind the one cutting queue told her to go to the back to queue. The one who cut queue mumbled something and refused to go to the back.
And the next moment, the 3 other behind (they must have known each other) the queue cutter suddenly jumped on her. One grabbed her hair and the other 2 started kicking her to the ground. Then she fell onto the floor in a crouching position. The other 3 continued to kick her. By then there was a crowd and some people were telling them to stop. The 3 then left.
But what's interesting is this, one of the 3 before leaving said to the fallen girl that becuase she (the queue cutter) is a PRC, they gave face and decided to stop whacking her. But if she was a Singaporean girl, they said they will kick her until she died! At this point, some Singaporean women who were standing there watching slowly walked away.
Too bad, my friend was so engrossed watching that he forgot to video the whole thing. Otherwise, it will be another interesting FT episode for PAP to see what kind of FTs they are bringing in...

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
"one of the 3 before leaving said to the fallen girl that becuase she (the queue cutter) is a PRC, they gave face and decided to stop whacking her. But if she was a Singaporean girl, they said they will kick her until she died! At this point, some Singaporean women who were standing there watching slowly walked away."

The above STATEMENT is the PROBLEM.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"one of the 3 before leaving said to the fallen girl that becuase she (the queue cutter) is a PRC, they gave face and decided to stop whacking her. But if she was a Singaporean girl, they said they will kick her until she died! At this point, some Singaporean women who were standing there watching slowly walked away."

The above STATEMENT is the PROBLEM.
3 statements there ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... But what's interesting is this, one of the 3 before leaving said to the fallen girl that becuase she (the queue cutter) is a PRC, they gave face and decided to stop whacking her. But if she was a Singaporean girl, they said they will kick her until she died! At this point, some Singaporean women who were standing there watching slowly walked away. ...
farnie ...

so many times, sporeans on seeing prc's, dun dare 2 whack ... but wud not hesitate 2 whack if dey see their own kind ...

prc's r just ze opposite ... whack own kind less ... if sporeans, no gif damn face ... :mad:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have been "CHICKENized", and "Tamed"

Anyways, do not be afraid to stand up for your rights. (First of all, you must be in the right of course...)

Don't cut queue, and mumble something... for sure that will get your ass kicked.

Anyways, from the incident, I see good and bad;

1. Good - The PRC do not tolerate Queue Cutting, that's good, not too many Singaporeans are queue cutting in nature, so, let these PRCs educate the non-initiated.

2. Bad - The PRC are agressive by words and actions, however, they will NOT kill for small incidents. 踢死你, or kick you to death in chinese, just means give you a good kick...

3. Bad - Not giving face to Singaporeans... that's something really to ponder., Are Singaporean's tameness, and good naturedness taken for granted?

Assuming the report posted is TRUE;

Recommendations;

1. When you are in the right, the ONLY way to counter PRC people is to be DOUBLY or EVEN MORE AGGRESSIVE than them...

Do not be succumbed into submission by the PRCs...

The funny thing about them is that, when you are fiercer, they will back off...

However, if you are quiet, and DO NOT RETALIATE, you will surely be hump-tum chiat lat chiat lat....

:cool:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But what's interesting is this, one of the 3 before leaving said to the fallen girl that becuase she (the queue cutter) is a PRC, they gave face and decided to stop whacking her. But if she was a Singaporean girl, they said they will kick her until she died! At this point, some Singaporean women who were standing there watching slowly walked away.

When in Chinatown, give face to China girls. Makes sense, yes?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, if you are quiet, and DO NOT RETALIATE, you will surely be hump-tum chiat lat chiat lat....
:cool:

The problem is the law is more lenient towards the PRCs leh ... so how ? PRCs hump tum Sinkies, at most they get fined. Sinkies hump tum PRCs, sure kanna jail term one.

Now may I suggest, to counter the PRCs threat, we should employ PRCs judges in our Kangaroo Court. The PRCs are more afraid of PRC judges because they 動不動就槍斃

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha... that's a good one.

Anyways, what I want to say is do not be afraid of these foreigners...

Actually, they are more afraid of YOU than YOU being afraid of them...

And Stand up for your rights.

STAND UP FOR SINGAPORE, DO THE BEST YOU CAN...

Even if you are being KICKED, STAND UP and KICK them back...

Stand UP! for SINGAPORE!

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Real incident in Chinatown involving PRC</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>4:15 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 15) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>30010.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>A friend told me this. He was in Chinatown last week and saw an incident. What happened was, people were queuing up at a stall to buy food. There was this PRC woman cut into the queue. Behind were 3 other PRC women too. The PRC woman behind the one cutting queue told her to go to the back to queue. The one who cut queue mumbled something and refused to go to the back.
And the next moment, the 3 other behind (they must have known each other) the queue cutter suddenly jumped on her. One grabbed her hair and the other 2 started kicking her to the ground. Then she fell onto the floor in a crouching position. The other 3 continued to kick her. By then there was a crowd and some people were telling them to stop. The 3 then left.
Too bad, my friend was so engrossed watching that he forgot to video the whole thing. Otherwise, it will be another interesting FT episode for PAP to see what kind of FTs they are bringing in...

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

this must be a good scene in a movie or tv drama. they fight until all their clothes were torn away....

jw5

Loyal
I experienced a really funny incident at Beijing airport once.
We were queueing up to board a plane, when a group of 3 people decided to cut the queue and stand right in front of me.
I told them politely to join the queue, but they just ignored me. When I asked them again, they told me loudly to mind my own business. I then said loudly that they should join the queue as it was unfair to the many people behind me. (there were at least 20).
Subsequently, all the people behind me started berating the group of 3 and scolding them.
In the end, the group of 3 slinked quietly to the back of the queue. :smile: