• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Re: Application to High Court for President, Tan Cheng Bock played his cards wrong

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup if you are sheep cannot make it lah. You know what sheep are or not?

At least say ordinary sinkie maybe can believe lah. You add sheep.....

Ever heard of the term sheepishly? Does it sound like sodomizing or fornicating to you?

You sound like a worthless piece of shit.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You sound like a worthless piece of shit.

I didn't know shit made sound. But you are right I smell like shit, look like shit, feel like shit and taste like shit.

You bothered to respond to me though so that makes you better than me. At least you have worth.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Last PE was strange. So many candidates. What for? And at that time TCB's entry was a bit of a shocker. Many wondered why 2 PAP candidates? No surprise those two got the most votes. And then you wonder why in the world sinkies would vote Tan Kin Lian?

Who knows they are all PAP secretly. Haven't seen any of them go to jail yet right?

CSJ and JBJ for sure not PAP the rest.....

WTF? U move to canada and your brain turn to mush? What other reason can there be for so many candidates? MONEY MONEY MONEY. President of singapore salary is $4.26 million, plus a budget of $5 million for his office. makan free, travel free, free car and driver, live in the biggest house in singapore with its own golf course, etc. Who don't want? Its a wonder not more people ran for the post. wake up your idea, ok?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that, in life, we have to take each step at a time, and not miss it.
So, TCB, takes his first step re: "reserved Presidential Elections", and thereafter, in necessary, take the second step re: the race of the candidate(s).

Yes!!!

We must seize the opportunity at the moment and plan our future strategies.

When LHL declared that, based AGc advice, WKW was the 1st Elected President, some of us advocated bringing PAP to court for such an outrageous proclamation. Many scoffed at our idea.

Each of us must do our part.

TCB now brings AGC and PAP to Court.

If LHL dares nominate HY as a Reserved Presidential candidate, I sense a civic minded Singaporean will challenge her eligibility.

Let us take one step at a time. We cant jump the gun. Now we wait for the suit against AGC. If SG Court rules against TCB, then we wait for LHL's move before.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WTF? U move to canada and your brain turn to mush? What other reason can there be for so many candidates? MONEY MONEY MONEY. President of singapore salary is $4.26 million, plus a budget of $5 million for his office. makan free, travel free, free car and driver, live in the biggest house in singapore with its own golf course, etc. Who don't want? Its a wonder not more people ran for the post. wake up your idea, ok?

you believe this cock move to canada.. i read that this cock is also a doctor..all self-proclaimed.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this is the case. If TCB don't file the suit after the election, i hope another party or individual will.

If HY is indeed an Indian Muslim, I sense a civic Singaporean will challenge her eligibility for the Reserved Presidency. We have enough eminent Singaporeans to bring HY's eligibility for judicial arbitration.

With so much uncertainties, I suspect HY will not be nominated for the Reserved Presidency. But I hope LHL will be silly enough to defy Singaporeans' anger and decide to nominate her

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Last time I saw you post here you said you were going to bring PAP to court. You really working with Dr TCB?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Wah lau. Darn I never thought of that. $$$$!

Maybe TCB also just want $. Nowadays dr not that rich lah.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
you believe this cock move to canada.. i read that this cock is also a doctor..all self-proclaimed.

You found me out! Darn! Yeah I confess. I am actually an O level holder running a maid agency in Singapore Lucky Plaza.

Anyone want to hire maid?

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't need an answer that met consensual agreement. You only need your own answer.

What is the meaning of life is a philosophical question that has never had an answer that met consensual agreement.

I tend to stay away from this sort of discussion. I hope you understand why.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, I stopped voting for PAP since 1988 after the introduction of GRCs.

Let the PAP have their reserved election. If president can be reserved, why not single seat constituencies? There is no need GRCs at all! :smile: