• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ravi performed at Speakers Corner today

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope KJ is happy having destroyed this chap. Philip Jeyaretnam, a member of the Public Service Commission should sit down with his elder brother and make it clear what he has done to this chap.

NObody has destroyed his chap. He had dug his own grave.

If according to you that what this chap has become today, is somebody's fault then thousands in IMH will also have 'someone' to blame for their plight and that is including you.:biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah Lao...you take a seow lang words so serious? Dun think too much into what seowlang say or you will go mad too. I think the only person that can communicate with Ravi here is hotbot.

jalan kayu should be AST not 369.

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of his clients, and others who have openly supported him, will now look completely foolish.

Let's see whether TOC, TRE, publichouse run stories or even have a video link of the event.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope KJ is happy having destroyed this chap. Philip Jeyaretnam, a member of the Public Service Commission should sit down with his elder brother and make it clear what he has done to this chap.

i think the brothers wash hands already from each other

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you replying on behalf of KJ?

If according to you that what this chap has become today, is somebody's fault then thousands in IMH will also have 'someone' to blame for their plight and that is including you.:biggrin:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly, he has not been taking his medicine.

Why is he venting his anger at Law Soc when it was KJ who went public with the letter?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I worry for Ravi.. His weird actions at Speakers Corner will give his detractors more ammo to attack him..

Just imagine Gopalan Nair and Ravi doin a double tag team performance at Speakers Corner.. It can be sight to behold..

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now all those who are associated with him will be viewed differently too. Only seowlang can communicate with each other mah.

532473_386171568105524_746616750_n.jpg

I worry for Ravi.. His weird actions at Speakers Corner will give his detractors more ammo to attack him..

Just imagine Gopalan Nair and Ravi doin a double tag team performance at Speakers Corner.. It can be sight to behold..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I come from a generation of samurais, 369,”

Claiming to be from a secret society called “Jalan Kayu 369”, Ravi told the audience he had a Taiwanese father who looked like notorious Hong Kong pop star Edison Chen before ranting about abusive Indian fathers and the suffering of his late mother, whom he credits as his inspiration.

What does this say about this keling? He's so ashamed of his keling heritage he would rather be japanese or chinese.

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
M Ravi plans to issue Letter of Demand to Law Society
By Saifulbahri Ismail | Posted: 22 July 2012 1916 hrs

SINGAPORE: Lawyer M Ravi said he intends to issue a Letter of Demand to the Law Society on Monday.

He said he wants to claim damages, which he said could run into "several hundred thousands of dollars, or even millions".

He also wants the Society to apologise, following the actions of its representative, Mr Wong Siew Hong, who submitted a doctor's letter to the High Court on July 16, stating that Mr Ravi is unfit to practise law.

Mr Ravi said this on Sunday, after a gathering at Speakers' Corner.

At the gathering, attended by about 25 people, Mr Ravi performed Indian dances, in between speeches.

- CNA/cc

this monkey should be caged up. :eek:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If KJ had not released the medical report, Ricard Wan and Andrew Loh did not write that article, chances are that those who are genuinely behind Ravi would have persuaded him to seek admission for treatment. It becomes a leave of abscence. I have been told that Violet and friends have been trying their level best and he did agree to see the doctor but not the voluntary admission.

Mentally ill people will seldom admit they have an issue. He went into this tailspin because Richard, Andrew Loh and KJ were either naive or agenda driven at all costs. KJ put out the letter but did not any comments and he quickly withdrew it.

No matter how bitter you are with somone, you do not use a mentally impaired individual for your own ends.

I have no doubt much of the blame must rest with Ravi. While he was sane, he marginalised most of the opposition identities except for SDP and lately KJ. They are not going to step in. I am disappointed with SDP and VW in particualr who is a trained professional social worker. They and he should have come out and said something.

i had the same issuse with UY when the first incidents occurred couple of years ago. This time around he understands that Ravi health should be the primary concern.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a true breed racist aren't you? Of all the things you can comment on, spewing racist remarks is all you can come out with. Nothing on his bipolar disorder or political implications etc. Can't blame you. That head of yours is just so full of racist shit, you cannot think of anything intelligent anymore.

The guy is an Idiot and Mofo racist cock sucker, All his replies are race base.

This people aren't really smart, Just look at his cock sucking buddy @buikia, Dude lives in a 2 room hdb rental flat. Losers imo.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know many waiting for the video...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9B0TZ0DiXVA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I'm not sure about this dance, but one part is about his mother protecting him

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bzaHNfhxOpM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This dance was the one I took notice.
M Ravi mentioned that this was the dance that the Indians did when the First Emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang performed mass executions of 888 people when he took the throne.