• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth has passed away

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many of you may only see the "good" side of him but he has done quite quite a number of things on the dark side unknown to many. This is the main reason why I was very angry with him after I have found out his devilish acts. Vincent Sear is MORE than Mischievous but I have forgiven him.

May he RIP.

Goh Meng Seng

You wanna confront your friend for his 'devilish' acts? Go for it, you know where to find him anyway. It won't take a rocket scientist to figure out how.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
RIP Mr Yen Dao. He lived a fulfilled life. I only feel bad that he couldn't celebrate the demise of another dictator with the rest of us.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You wanna confront your friend for his 'devilish' acts? Go for it, you know where to find him anyway. It won't take a rocket scientist to figure out how.

Despite forming a decade long, deep friendship with Ramseth, GMS chose to behave in this manner at this time. I have chosen not to comment now, out of respect for Ramseth.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rest In Peace Ramseth.:( You shall be remembered.:(
Please remember me as a moniker who once got zapped for defending your look in the forum.:biggrin:
Good Bye Forever Mr Yan Dao.:smile:

Will up your nick Ramseth later tonight.:smile:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of you may only see the "good" side of him but he has done quite quite a number of things on the dark side unknown to many. This is the main reason why I was very angry with him after I have found out his devilish acts. Vincent Sear is MORE than Mischievous but I have forgiven him.

May he RIP.

Goh Meng Seng

You are a very horrible person. This comment you made here reminds me of the letter LHL wrote to JBJ's family when JBJ passed away.

jw5

Loyal
I always had the perception that he was single(possibly divorced) and despite having lots of friends is pretty lonely. Never heard him mentioning having brothers or sisters or parents for that matter. Maybe pone reason he took to drinking as he has no one to be responsible for.

He said before in the forum that he was divorced and his mother lives with his sister.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There are people who did worse things to people whom they have known for a decade, in the dark side but I will just let it pass.

In Chinese, it is always 盖棺论定, you will be judged on what you have done when you die.

Goh Meng Seng

Despite forming a decade long, deep friendship with Ramseth, GMS chose to behave in this manner at this time. I have chosen not to comment now, out of respect for Ramseth.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIP Ramseth.

I seemed to read before he has a son from previous marriage. To Ramseth's family : take care.

If what we heard is to be believed, not a son from a previous marriage but a son, nevertheless, who is a forummer here.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember Ah Ram once mentioned that Robert Plant of Led Zep was one of his favourite rock vocalists..

This is for you Bro.. RIP..

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are people who did worse things to people whom they have known for a decade, in the dark side but I will just let it pass.

In Chinese, it is always 盖棺论定, you will be judged on what you have done when you die.

Goh Meng Seng

If want to 盖棺论定, can wait at least until after 7 days?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always had the perception that he was single(possibly divorced) and despite having lots of friends is pretty lonely. Never heard him mentioning having brothers or sisters or parents for that matter. Maybe pone reason he took to drinking as he has no one to be responsible for.

Should have one bro and one sister. His mum was at the wake. Ex-wife too. From what was said, he kept to himself most of the time. Didn't spot many friends of his there last nite. Too sudden perhaps.

Was told he drank alot. Why? No idea. 45 years old, too young to go, imo.