• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth has passed away

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are people who did worse things to people whom they have known for a decade, in the dark side but I will just let it pass.

In Chinese, it is always 盖棺论定, you will be judged on what you have done when you die.

Goh Meng Seng

i ask you, Mr Goh: Can you find it in your heart to forgive Ram for everything bad he ever did to you? Simple question requiring only a Yes/No.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He said before in the forum that he was divorced and his mother lives with his sister.

Should have one bro and one sister. His mum was at the wake. Ex-wife too. From what was said, he kept to himself most of the time. Didn't spot many friends of his there last nite. Too sudden perhaps.

Was told he drank alot. Why? No idea. 45 years old, too young to go, imo.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Learned more about him after his passing then when he was alive. At 45 one is supposed to be at the prime of his life with much to achieve and look forward to. Such an untimely death which is pretty sad for one so young and intelligent.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I have already forgiven him but regardless whether I have forgiven him or not, he has sown his own seeds of karma. That's the reality of life and death.

Goh Meng Seng

i ask you, Mr Goh: Can you find it in your heart to forgive Ram for everything bad he ever did to you? Simple question requiring only a Yes/No.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have already forgiven him but regardless whether I have forgiven him or not, he has sown his own seeds of karma. That's the reality of life and death.

Goh Meng Seng

There's no such thing as karma! You are a living example! The fact that you are still alive now! :oIo:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Any bros here accompanied Ah Ram on his final journey this afternoon? Wonder if LTK and SL attended.

all was quiet at 9-ish this morning. two folks taking a nap on the chairs as the Pharaoh laid in his coffin, me left as the last bit of ashes fell from the rokok on the altar :(:(:(

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all was quiet at 9-ish this morning. two folks taking a nap on the chairs as the Pharaoh laid in his coffin, me left as the last bit of ashes fell from the rokok on the altar :(:(:(

I wanted to leave a rokok at the altar last night but changed my mind. Not sure how his folks would react if I did. Anyway, TS may want to apprise us Ah Ram's new permanent address at Mandai. Can always lit a rokok for him there. Btw, what did he drink when alive? Beer? Martell? Chivas?

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

did you ever regret leaving your real name in a forum like this when there are so many crazy anonymous people running around tearing you naked bit by bit? :biggrin:

spoken from someone you sapo your sig from. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
he said he was a backslided christian

If someone said bad things about a person who had just passed away, does this mean that.

1) the person who said the bad things is a lousy character who bears grudges
Or
2) the dead person was a horrible person during his lifetime

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If someone said bad things about a person who had just passed away, does this mean that.

1) the person who said the bad things is a lousy character who bears grudges
Or
2) the dead person was a horrible person during his lifetime

It does not matter if a person is dead or alive. You treat them equally, period. It's highly hypocritical to say nice word when he is dead when you are jabbing him left right center when he is alive.

Ask yourself, if you hate LKY to the core, the minute you knows he is dead, will you go out and celebrate like no tomorrow. Let's not kid ourself to hold the moral high ground when you are indeed a jerk to begin with.

PS: I am not refering to you. But to those hypocrite.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Reality of life and death GMS? From what I read, you know fark all about karma.

RIP Ramseth. You have gone to a better world.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
More Soldiers To Fight Fascists

For some of us we saw it fitting to toast him with his favorite beer, he would also I believe have been man enough to know that GMS did not mean any ill in using him as an example, his choices were his, but he would not In anyway have wanted any of those he drank with to go to the extremes he did.

I see. At first, I thought your nick has got something to do with a terrorism in GB. :confused:

Mmmm ... it's good to see a few good men here.

Just carry on and live well. :smile:

220px-A_Few_Good_Men_2.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do What Is Necessary

I believe there's more to this than just liver failure or maybe gms is just talking crap about karma and shit cos there's no karma involved if you are a heavy drinker, heavy smoker or indulge in an unhealthy lifestyle getting an illness that can kill is pretty much guaranteed.

Actually, we abuse ourselves one way or another. It's just that we don't know the consequence of doing it; like eating too much fast food or too much MSG foodstuff. Maybe, hawkers' food ? We should do what is necessary. More of it is a burden to oneself. A man who is being burdened of much care will not be happy and free.