• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RAINBOW WELLNESS SPA LADY BOSS STILL GIVES GOOD HAPPY ENDING

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rainbow recently did Renovation

this was old Picture

IMG_20210807_120814.jpg

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean after 10.10 pm , it’s located at block 3 , 01-03 Whampao South
JUST BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN YOU VISIT MASSAGE SHOPS WHICH HAS TINY ROOMS WHERE ASYMTOMATIC COVID CARRIERS VISIT BEFORE YOU CAN SPREAD THIS VIRUS TO YOU. TAKE THE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS IF YOU HAVE TO GO FOR MASSAGE . CHECKTHE LIST OF CLIENTS , IF TOO MANY FOREIGNERS STAY AWAY PROMPTLY.

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they accept indians, they will accept malay clients

TERRIBLE PLACE SMELL OF COCKROACH , NEVER SEND TOWELS FOR COMMERCIAL WASHING , JUST PUT INTO SMALL WASHING MACHING WITH ALL THE CECA SPERM IN TOWEL THEN DRY OUTSIDE SHOP WHERE PEOPLE WALK PASS AND SOME SPIT ON THE TOWELS. POOR HYGIENE .I DONT WANT TO BE INFECTED BY COVID OR STD .

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issues is that there is no indian spa. Indian massage gals i think no one will want except their own shits kind. Just create a Indian spa with Indian massage gals just cater for indians only. These will not seen as racist. As non Indians won't mind that.

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now on promotion in Facebook at $35 per hour I went there for the good price last night. Was surprised that in the nest room there was groaning and moaning sound before the client exclaimed in relieve after his happy massage. Out of curiosity I checked with my masseuse how come still so daring , she told me the lady boss is desperate for business that she advertise in Facebook and told the working girls it’s easy to make extra income by providing the extra service . There were many Indian clients that really frightens me because it’s like a time bomb waiting for another COVID cluster to explode. I hope patrons will take the necessary precautions to prevent another cluster from forming. It’s unlikely that I will visit again until the coast is clear. Perhaps, the boss should not encourage the girls to go for such dangerous activities at this time. After 20.10pm lights off for more exciting activities , during day time at least just hand job. Lady boss takes turn with her partner to keep watch on police raid at the reception. Maybe the police should check used towels for sperm
Filial son, bad news affected his performance, blah blah... moral victory, to compensate for the lack of medal
depos