• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RAINBOW WELLNESS SPA LADY BOSS STILL GIVES GOOD HAPPY ENDING

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now on promotion in Facebook at $35 per hour I went there for the good price last night. Was surprised that in the nest room there was groaning and moaning sound before the client exclaimed in relieve after his happy massage. Out of curiosity I checked with my masseuse how come still so daring , she told me the lady boss is desperate for business that she advertise in Facebook and told the working girls it’s easy to make extra income by providing the extra service . There were many Indian clients that really frightens me because it’s like a time bomb waiting for another COVID cluster to explode. I hope patrons will take the necessary precautions to prevent another cluster from forming. It’s unlikely that I will visit again until the coast is clear. Perhaps, the boss should not encourage the girls to go for such dangerous activities at this time. After 20.10pm lights off for more exciting activities , during day time at least just hand job. Lady boss takes turn with her partner to keep watch on police raid at the reception. Maybe the police should check used towels for sperm deposits as evidence.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks shitty from the outside and inside

1626610781647.png

1626610793587.png

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now on promotion in Facebook at $35 per hour I went there for the good price last night. Was surprised that in the nest room there was groaning and moaning sound before the client exclaimed in relieve after his happy massage. Out of curiosity I checked with my masseuse how come still so daring , she told me the lady boss is desperate for business that she advertise in Facebook and told the working girls it’s easy to make extra income by providing the extra service . There were many Indian clients that really frightens me because it’s like a time bomb waiting for another COVID cluster to explode. I hope patrons will take the necessary precautions to prevent another cluster from forming. It’s unlikely that I will visit again until the coast is clear. Perhaps, the boss should not encourage the girls to go for such dangerous activities at this time. After 20.10pm lights off for more exciting activities , during day time at least just hand job. Lady boss takes turn with her partner to keep watch on police raid at the reception. Maybe the police should check used towels for sperm deposits as evidence.
LOL how much for full service incl entrance fee? What kind of damage provided? KNN your FR can't make it lah. BBBJ? FJ? AJ? Girls from where? SYTs or MILFs? Provide clear details lah.

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rainbow massage at 01-89 , block 3 St. George’s road . Don’t go after 9pm , many Indian and Bangla moaning and groaning in room.change the towel make sure sanitized and not wet

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try booking lady boss meow meow , she’s very horny , goes for the sausage within 15 minutes . Good at deep throat and military pumping. She recommended her partner Wendy for me to try next time , can also go for threesome but to book for closing time happy ending when all lights off behind locked doors which is safe for all. Price negotiable in person no phone calls entertained.

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL how much for full service incl entrance fee? What kind of damage provided? KNN your FR can't make it lah. BBBJ? FJ? AJ? Girls from where? SYTs or MILFs? Provide clear details lah.
Must book early becos Indians and Bangla predominantly taking advantage of cheap promotion at $35 per hour, but be prepared to bring another $50 for mandatory hand job . Fk job $100 , lady boss jaga at reception desk to give signal when stranger walks in , in case of police. Please wear mask and condom , ask for change of towel and bed sheet after Indian aeroplane left

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must book early becos Indians and Bangla predominantly taking advantage of cheap promotion at $35 per hour, but be prepared to bring another $50 for mandatory hand job . Fk job $100 , lady boss jaga at reception desk to give signal when stranger walks in , in case of police. Please wear mask and condom , ask for change of towel and bed sheet after Indian aeroplane left
PRC MILF?

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lure of easy money is always irresistible.
even at the cost of one's life