• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raheel Raza: I'm a Muslim and I love Israel. Here's why!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/im-a-muslim-and-i-love-israel-heres-why

Al-Asqa-Mosque.jpg

How did I, as a Pakistani-born Canadian Muslim, get so fascinated by Israel that I’ve travelled there 13 times? (The last time I was there an immigration officer asked me, “and where is your Israeli passport?”) It could be that Israel is one of the best-kept secrets in the world.

Growing up in Pakistan, I noted hate toward two entities — India and Israel. This was not a new phenomenon. When Pakistan was created in 1947, its founder clearly said Pakistan would not recognize Israel until the Palestinian issue was resolved.

I knew no different because no one spoke about Israel and Jews. But my father, who was an army doctor, always encouraged me to read and think outside the box. He instilled in me the concept of inquiry. I could discuss my questions with him, and he would give me an alternate point of view.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only when palestinians whose properties were seized by the jews are returned to rightful owner. This is the long " right to return issue" that remsins unresolved and doesn't look like it will. Or minimum, pay compensation to those whose properties were seized so that they could live elsewhere and not in refugee camps.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, Canadian. Try switching to Paki citizenship and express the same opinions, and see what happens. :cool: