• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raddy - WTF. SG down 0-2 to Laos (43 mins)

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
velly velly good ah.................ever since foreigners play for S'pore, i hope they lose all the way...........

aiyoh.............so Laosy...........lose to Laos

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dey tot wen dey beat msia, dey had won ze world cup oredi ...

c ze scoreline now ...

u juz gotta sink sharp spurs deeep in their blahdy arses ...

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, the real WTFs are:

1) Why Raddy still is Singapore national football team's coach, and
2) Why are you all watching crap when you should be watching the Premier League?

Seriously, WTF.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, the real WTFs are:

1) Why Raddy still is Singapore national football team's coach, and
2) Why are you all watching crap when you should be watching the Premier League?

Seriously, WTF.

1) fas too cheapo to compensate the serb for the remaining months in his contract.
2) i too cheapo to pay $$ to sinktel.:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Useless overhyped team.. Managed to watch the last 15 mins of the game.. Over confident idiots who thought they could steamroll the Laotian team.. I hope they will lose in the semis..

A loss for these Sinkie Kittens will be good for the team, the FAS, and a good farewell gift for Raddy..