• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Racist USA Terminates H1B Visa for 200,000 TOP Talents! SG INC Should Welcum Them!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
After his VVIP visit to ah neh land, this is what they get in return with no favours... Trust Trump pigs can fly...

Unlike the PAP he puts his own countrymen first. That is why Trump is the BEST!!!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend lost his job as an expat in the US after trump won the elections.
Now he doing grab and Uber.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
My friend lost his job as an expat in the US after trump won the elections.
Now he doing grab and Uber.

In Singapore it's the other way round the foreigner gets the job and the sinkie ends up doing grab and uber.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike the PAP he puts his own countrymen first. That is why Trump is the BEST!!!
Boss Sam, please don't take this personally but as constructive criticism - although you may think of yourself as worldly experienced, I find most of your views on things incredibly myopic and "not looking at the bigger picture". First, you went on and on, putting out tons of worthless info about the ineffectiveness of masks saying that they do nothing to protect the wearer, failing to think that wearing masks is also to protect others. Now you talk about putting Americans first and that is why Trump is the best. Hello! where were you for the past decades? While you were sleeping, the world has moved on and we now exist together in a global village. What happens to one country has an indirect effect on every country.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It’s the right thing to do. Citizens first. I just hope they don’t do that to the green card holders, that would stop any Indian talents from ever thinking of migrating to US. Without the Indian talents, America will lose its status as the leading nation in IT. I wish America well.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Trump protects citizens. Sinkieland protects foreigners.
That is why the real 1st grade CeCa Ah Nehs will start moving to Sinkieland. Singapore welcomes ah neh talents that US rejects. At least these are of a higher tier than those flooding Sinkieland.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Boss Sam, please don't take this personally but as constructive criticism - although you may think of yourself as worldly experienced, I find most of your views on things incredibly myopic and "not looking at the bigger picture". First, you went on and on, putting out tons of worthless info about the ineffectiveness of masks saying that they do nothing to protect the wearer, failing to think that wearing masks is also to protect others. Now you talk about putting Americans first and that is why Trump is the best. Hello! where were you for the past decades? While you were sleeping, the world has moved on and we now exist together in a global village. What happens to one country has an indirect effect on every country.

Masks do nothing and the initial WHO advisory was correct. However political pressure forced a change of narrative because it gives the appearance that something is been done. I'm not saying that PPE does not work but it has to done correctly or what's the point.

NZ now held as gold standard. The only ones wearing masks were the Chinese. Nobody else had masks on. The lockdown is over and no masks were necessary. There is no evidence whatsoever that the masks cut the infection rate by a specific percent. All we got was hypothetical animation vids. All the experts are conceding is that it won't do much harm so go ahead if you want to.

As for globalism those that benefit love people like you who believe the world can live as one happy family. Unfortunately things went too far and the pendulum has started to swing in the other direction. As much as we would like to believe that Nationalism is out of fashion the fact remains that human nature does not change. Humans are tribal by nature and a vast number of proud of their heritage and their culture.

Globalism from a trade standpoint is fine and the principle of comparative advantage still applies. However, when hordes of those with vastly different values and culture can just walk into your country unhindered and enjoy all the benefits without the obligations it is no surprise that there will be push back. Even the great LKY acknowledged this fact.

Every country needs to put their citizens first or else what is the point of citizenship? I can well understand the resentment towards foreigners in Singapore because they have been welcomed into the club without having to pay their dues. A sense of fairness has to prevail in order for globalism to work.

Trump's election and the success of the Brexit movement send a clear signal that the unfettered movement of people across borders is not a new normal that the majority accept. By all means trade globally but nationalism and citizenship are still very relevant in today's world.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Masks do nothing and the initial WHO advisory was correct. However political pressure forced a change of narrative because it gives the appearance that something is been done. I'm not saying that PPE does not work but it has to done correctly or what's the point.

NZ now held as gold standard. The only ones wearing masks were the Chinese. Nobody else had masks on. The lockdown is over and no masks were necessary. There is no evidence whatsoever that the masks cut the infection rate by a specific percent. All we got was hypothetical animation vids. All the experts are conceding is that it won't do much harm so go ahead if you want to.

As for globalism those that benefit love people like you who believe the world can live as one happy family. Unfortunately things went too far and the pendulum has started to swing in the other direction. As much as we would like to believe that Nationalism is out of fashion the fact remains that human nature does not change. Humans are tribal by nature and a vast number of proud of their heritage and their culture.

Globalism from a trade standpoint is fine and the principle of comparative advantage still applies. However, when hordes of those with vastly different values and culture can just walk into your country unhindered and enjoy all the benefits without the obligations it is no surprise that there will be push back. Even the great LKY acknowledged this fact.

Every country needs to put their citizens first or else what is the point of citizenship? I can well understand the resentment towards foreigners in Singapore because they have been welcomed into the club without having to pay their dues. A sense of fairness has to prevail in order for globalism to work.

Trump's election and the success of the Brexit movement send a clear signal that the unfettered movement of people across borders is not a new normal that the majority accept. By all means trade globally but nationalism and citizenship are still very relevant in today's world.
The part about globalisation is true. However just a reminder for you, things get under control in NZ quicker because first you have a decisive quick acting leader, secondly most people can’t find a neighbour in the 5km perimeter, it’s natural social distancing hence no need to wear masks. But I hope they checked the sheeps, that could be a hidden time bomb.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for justifying my point about your myopic views. Thanks.