• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racial harmony you Cling i Gong...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any can eat don't waste takers? Her breasts are quite sizeable.
hanor, she even bought the gong to join the ahneh to do worship - racial harmony at its best.
tiagong she will take up voice lessons using skillsfuture credit to partake in the twice-weekly session, as she who sings, prays twice :tongue:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What ah neh? I don’t bother to watch the videos. Anyway only your phua cb mother wife daughters were are and forever will be a whore with ah neh and whatever customers. Pui!

Yeah right, you scared you will appear in the videos one day?
For such a brazen whore like yourself, you will be stabbed with a knife with blood oozing out from your hole.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah right, you scared you will appear in the videos one day?
For such a brazen whore like yourself, you will be stabbed with a knife with blood oozing out from your hole.
Nope my lifespan is limited. No time to watch useless videos like your liar son of whore ones. I said many times already got my videos photos post here or to my facebook. Like Boss Sam I don’t read most of the fucking crap here.