• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racial harmony you Cling i Gong...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1623542640749.png

Alex Tohsw

2tSpeaaonshoredd ·

Had a horrifying experience with my next door neighbor today.
It happended when I was cleaning the window panel outside my house while standing on the metal ladder when my neighbour attacked me from behind with a bicyle chain attached with the lock pad. He claimed that I was blocking his path to go back home just because I placed his biycle by the walkway.
He hit me twice on the head and shoulder with the bicycle chain. I shouted for help as my head was bleeding profusely and I was in severe pain. My 2 kids were in the living room and were startled to see me covered in blood.
Luckily, my other helpful neighbor came out to check the situation and quickly went to stop the neighbor from attacking me. My helpful neighbor lay me down as I was feeling unconscious but I was very worried for the safety of my 2 kids as the main door was unlocked. Thankfully my helpful neighbor was keeping an eye on the assailant.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/complaintsingapore/permalink/1206278356485723/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
View attachment 113523

Alex Tohsw

2tSpeaaonshoredd ·

Had a horrifying experience with my next door neighbor today.
It happended when I was cleaning the window panel outside my house while standing on the metal ladder when my neighbour attacked me from behind with a bicyle chain attached with the lock pad. He claimed that I was blocking his path to go back home just because I placed his biycle by the walkway.
He hit me twice on the head and shoulder with the bicycle chain. I shouted for help as my head was bleeding profusely and I was in severe pain. My 2 kids were in the living room and were startled to see me covered in blood.
Luckily, my other helpful neighbor came out to check the situation and quickly went to stop the neighbor from attacking me. My helpful neighbor lay me down as I was feeling unconscious but I was very worried for the safety of my 2 kids as the main door was unlocked. Thankfully my helpful neighbor was keeping an eye on the assailant.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/complaintsingapore/permalink/1206278356485723/

It's good to see 5.9 million people living harmoniously in that small island.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like that how can there be army citizen NFS soldiers live next to FTs.... hell will break lose..

And with a commander in chief defamation lawsuit King at the helm of SAF , no eyes see...

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everything in the Sinkie pledge is an easily proven lie: 'regardless of race, language or religion', 'justice and equality', 'happiness', 'prosperity and progress' etc.

Teaching your kids to lie at an early age... tsk tsk. :sneaky:

31006074.JPG

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who distrupte harmony?
WHEN MAJORITY CHEATED OF LEGGIT PREZ...YEENDIAN BECAME PREZ RESERVED FOR MELAYU....WHY RESERVE??

She was picked to placate the AWARE feminazis and the hardcore Islamofascists. Two birds one stone.

Just an overpriced rubber stamper, but the side benefits for political pandering to your target demographics are also welcome. :wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was picked to placate the AWARE feminazis and the hardcore Islamofascists. Two birds one stone.

Just an overpriced rubber stamper, but the side benefits for political pandering to your target demographics are also welcome. :wink:
Its about time member of minorities are recognised and given a prominent position.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just no one here believed me when I said I am attacked by foreigners whistling and making knocks. But sinkies here and out there ganged up with foreigners to attack me. obigood when they got attacked by neighbour.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just no one here believed me when I said I am attacked by foreigners whistling and making knocks. But sinkies here and out there ganged up with foreigners to attack me. obigood when they got attacked by neighbour.
And some psychopath obviously wanted me dead but luckily heaven always blessed me when it comes to the crunch. Thank you heaven.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That ah neh must be your customer, does he ring his bell when he's digging your hole??
Do you thank heaven for that?
What ah neh? I don’t bother to watch the videos. Anyway only your phua cb mother wife daughters were are and forever will be a whore with ah neh and whatever customers. Pui!